Introduction: [Lsrcr]Andrew

Here you can find the introduction topics of former staff members who have retired.
1 post Page 1 of 1

Andrew

Andrew
Developer

by Andrew » February 9, 2015, 11:27 pm
In-Game Name

[Lsrcr]Andrew

Forum Name

Andrew

Introduction

I am Andrew. I have been playing Lsrcr for about seven years and have been a member of the staff team for about three years.

History

I started playing Lsrcr in 2008 and became an administrator in 2012.

I was introduced to Grand Theft Auto back in 1999 and started with Grand Theft Auto 2. I have loved playing the series and played every game since then. I started playing Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas the day it was released for PlayStation 2. After I was introduced to SA-MP by a friend, I found Lvrcr and played it on and off for a while. In 2008, after starting to play seriously, Lsrcr became the primary server that I played on. I applied for and received the tag that year.

I became close friends with many of the players from the Netherlands and United States. I primarily did work in the server with the Stage 25 Tow Team with [Lsrcr]rain22, [Lsrcr]Patrick, [Lsrcr]Hank, and other members of the team. Since the administrators at that time did not have the ability to globally clear up vehicles, we became a big help to reduce vehicle lag and keep San Andreas clean of car clutter.

After many of those players stopped playing on Lsrcr, I found my enjoyment in still playing as a mechanic, not for towing, but as personal mechanics for criminal or law enforcement teams.

In 2012, I was offered a position on the staff team and accepted. I started as a level 2 mod and was promoted to administrator a few weeks after.

As A Player

As a player, I have achieved being the number 1 wealthiest player and also held various positions in the Top-10 Mechanics list.

Administration Work

I have held jobs as an administrator including Staff List Manager, Unban Appeal/Report Manager, and TeamSpeak Manager.

I currently act as the TeamSpeak Manager.

Closing

As an administrator, I am pretty laid back and prefer to look for the best in players, rather than to going straight to punishment to resolve a problem.

If you see me in game and need help with an issue, feel free to ask me to help in /ask (I normally have my PMs turned off).
1 post Page 1 of 1
Return to “Past Staff”