Introduction: [Lsrcr]FreeStyle

Here you can find the introduction topics of former staff members who have retired.
1 post Page 1 of 1

Freestyle

Freestyle

by Freestyle » February 10, 2015, 2:42 pm

I don't have much pictures where I'm alone, because I hate that haha

Hi dear community members.

My name is FreeStyle, some may know me as Tony. I'm 20 years old turning 21 in 18th of august. I have a rich history in Lsrcr, but I don't want to flood the screen about it. I'm from Croatia. I live in small town of Kaštela placed in a province of Dalmatia.

My Lsrcr history starts in 2008. late September. I was 12 or 13 years old back then and I was hardcore Call of Duty 2 players where I met [Lsrcr]Oxxxy. We were in the same clan in CoD2 and he invited me to start playing San Andreas Multiplayer and try Lsrcr. I had no idea what it will look like since I never played it. I was instantly helped by members then. I specifically remember [Lsrcr]Ricco and [Lsrcr]Wisp also [Lsrcr]G_Killz. I started playing with tag after 2 months when me and [Lsrcr]Energ talked and he gave me permission to create new account with a tag. So there was I [Lsrcr]FreeStyle with 0 score. I didn't cry much about it because it was easy to earn it back. After a less then year of active play and helping the players, I was invited by Energ to join him on TS2 server. After millions of his questions he gave me one final question: "Would you like to become an admin on the server?". I was so excited about it and I was given a week trial along with [Lsrcr]Angelo.

We both passed and became official. However after 8 months of administrating I lost interest in the game and Energ and I made a mutual agreement that I will retire and give a chance to a player that still enjoys the game.

I came back around 2011. and started to play actively again. The community changed drastically and so did its players and rules. After a while after some of the staff members recommended me to talk to Glen about regaining my staff position, I decided to send him a long ass forum pm. He then decided to give me a chance, again, and prove myself. I got back as mod lvl 3 until I get used on the new admin system. I got quickly used on it and got admin after 2 weeks.

So here I am today as a trusted administrator of Lsrcr after years and years of playing. I had my ups and downs I thinked allot about leaving several times, but something always held me in the community.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

That was my history as a player and as an admin. As a regular guy I train handball every day and I'm under contract recieving regular salary as a sport player. I'm on college also connected to workout and sports and fitness. I still do like playing games nevertheless that I have much obligations. I like to help and to play other games with players from Lsrcr. I also enjoy hanging out with my friends and having fun on various ways.

I hope I didn't annoy you with long ass presentation of myself, and thank you for reading whoever read it. :)

Peace out, FreeStyle. <3

"Winners never quit and quitters never win." - Vince Lombardi
1 post Page 1 of 1
Return to “Past Staff”