Introduction: [Lsrcr]Cyrex

Here you can find the introduction topics of former staff members who have retired.
1 post Page 1 of 1

Cyrex

Cyrex
Donator

by Cyrex » February 19, 2015, 7:54 pm
[Lsrcr]Cyrex
(AKA: HunTeR1)
Game Administrator
Identity
    Date of Birth : August, 17, 1995
    Education level : Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering

Real life CareerI've finished my university studies and I got my bachelor's degree as mentioned above. Unfortunately, due to many reasons I did not continue my studies and decided to find a job for myself. I was introduced to many fields but building installations interested me the most. I'm currently running a construction facility shop at my hometown with the help of my uncle. I work around 8 to 10 hours a day so I could say it's a demanding job.

Gaming historyMy online gaming experience started back in 2007 when I bought my first router and got my internet connection up and running. I used to play CS:S back then and as you know CS games are very addictive so I cannot express how much time I spent playing that game. It was around 2010 when I for the first time installed SA:MP and joined Lsrcr by invitation of an old friend.

Lsrcr historyTalking about the very beginning, I picked a random username and started playing with my friends but I wasn't satisfied with the game because I was confused about almost everything. 2 years passed, I met many players from different cultures who aided me in various aspects of the game, gained lots of knowledge about Lsrcr terms and I decided to start fresh so I made a new account, HunTeR1.
Soon after that I applied for Lsrcr TAG and if I'm not mistaken I was accepted on my first attempt. Once I was given the opportunity to represent the community, I decided to join forums as well and that was a whole new experience for me, one that I'll never forget. I've never been a part of any forums prior to that so I was so excited about it. I've learned countless things which happened to be useful at some stage in my life.

Lsrcr staff assignmentAfter 11PM resigned, he informed me that he had suggested the staff team for me to take his place and eventually my long lasting dream at Lsrcr became true, I was assigned as a moderator!
During my early stage as a mod, I did all I could to prove myself worthy of the given opportunity. Nearly a month afterwards, I was given administration rights and once again, a whole new journey began. I've been through many ups and downs since then but not gonna lie, it was hell of an experience. I'll never regret any of it. That was my story in a brief text.

How to contact me
    Lsrcr Forums:

Discord: Cyrex#9384

Steam:

Instagram: Arman.nsb
Thanks for your time!
Retired Member Of Lsrcr Community
2010 - 2021
|
1 post Page 1 of 1
Return to “Past Staff”