Introduction: [Lsrcr]Guntimer

Here you can find the introduction topics of former staff members who have retired.
1 post Page 1 of 1

Guntimer

Guntimer
Retired Administrator

by Guntimer » February 25, 2015, 4:10 pm
[Lsrcr]Guntimer

How are you?

I'm fantastic, thanks for asking.

Where are you from?

I was born in Florida, United States. I currently live in Georgia, United States. My origins are actually from Haiti.

When did you join the server?

I actually joined the server before my 2010, but this became my official account in early 2010. I had attempted to stop playing, but I could never really quit LS-RCR. I mean, really... you can quit LS-RCR, but can you really quit LS-RCR? Lets be real here. Hahaha!

When did you become apart of the staff team?

The day I was promoted by Energ. I never remember exact dates. It's always worthless.

Tell us about yourself!

I'm a huge nobody, or at least that's how I like to view myself. My real name is _____, but I truly prefer you call me by my in-game name, or some in-game nickname that has to do with my in-game name. I'm currently *insert double digit number here* and my birthday is Nov. 4th. I am highly musical. You might think I'm just saying that because "everyone says that", but I promise, you wouldn't be disappointed if you heard me sing or play one of my instruments. I do actually make my own music, but I won't be releasing it, or at least not on here for a little while. I really enjoy eating. People love eating, but I don't love it, per say. I just enjoy it. Um, that's basically it. Music and food.

Really, I'm not anyone interesting to know.

PM me if there's a specific thing you'd like to know.
... and when the world just treats you wrong

Just come with us, and we'll take you home.

FUN.

You ant. Get crushed.
1 post Page 1 of 1
Return to “Past Staff”