Introduction: [Lsrcr]Mech

Here you can find the introduction topics of former staff members who have retired.
5 posts Page 1 of 1

[Lsrcr]Mech

Mech

by [Lsrcr]Mech » March 1, 2015, 3:01 pm
Yo it's Mech aka Meech aka Mechanic here, time to talk about myself.

Well how long have I been playing?
I have been playing since the 24th on June in 2012, I have been playing SAMP about a couple of months before this server but I left because they would scam a lot and sometimes you couldn't tell if it was legit or what...

I'm currently 16 and my birthday is on August 23.

Ranks
I was promoted to moderator level 1 in September 16,2014 by Energ, I was near the Market Ammunation and I soon got a PM from Energ asking if I wanted to join the staff team, I thought it was a joke to be honest. It wasn't though, I was promoted and then again to rank 2 in November 10, 2014 where Dani was promoted to level 1 the same day (I think). I recently reached rank 3 in December 1, 2014, and now I'm one of the new admins on the block being promoted by the ASA's.

Things I hate
Hackers that make me delete the "." in my names. (I'll get it back in a minute or two)
Idiots (Pretty much myself :lol: )
Hackers in general actually
I mean it's not much because I don't really care about all of that stuff, but I try to stay away from negativity.

Hobbies outside of Ls-rcr
I used to play football for recreational for about 7+ years but then I grew too old and I tried out for the basketball but gladly I didn't get on the team, then I began working and I really like it even though it's 7.25 p/h. (minimum wage), but hey I need any money that I can get for college and my future.

Things I like
Cars (JDM)
Real Music, I listen to people like Kendrick Lamar, Nas, Schoolboy Q, Ab-Soul, Joey Bada$$, a little of Fabulous, Mac Miller, Tupac, and a lot more of that sort.
I'm a little artistic but I don't tend to show it unless I'm in art class because I don't have time to draw outside of that class.
My favorite class is math (grade currently a 91 out of 100) which is my highest grade. (You know I gotta show that off :roll:)

How did I discover SAMP and Ls-rcr
Omar, I don't remember how he brought it up but we got on Teamviewer and he downloaded it for me and showed me how to do it in-case I deleted it, then we played on another server before this but I left, so then he showed me Ls-rcr and I just enjoyed playing this server since June 2012.

If you want me to add more topics or have any questions you can PM me them and I will be glad to add it to this topic. Don't be afraid of me because I'm a human just like you. (except GrumpyCat whose that weird cat on the block)

Shoutout to [Lsrcr]Aree for the signature, big thanks.

Ls-rcr Player Since 06-24-2012

Rest In Peace Mech's "." You lived a good life October 2012 - November 23, 2014

Widow

by Widow » March 6, 2015, 9:09 pm
[Lsrcr]Mech wrote :
Things I like
Cars (JDM)

Maaaate, you don't know JDM from USDM -_- Sit Down Kid! you don't know an EJ20 from an SR20, or a 1JZ from an RB25 :lol:
K, Rant Ova!

[Lsrcr]Mech

Mech

by [Lsrcr]Mech » March 6, 2015, 9:28 pm
Widow wrote :
[Lsrcr]Mech wrote :
Things I like
Cars (JDM)

Maaaate, you don't know JDM from USDM -_- Sit Down Kid! you don't know an EJ20 from an SR20, or a 1JZ from an RB25 :lol:
K, Rant Ova!

Lol alright..

CXdur

CXdur
Server Co-owner

by CXdur » March 10, 2015, 9:09 pm
Widow wrote :
[Lsrcr]Mech wrote :
Things I like
Cars (JDM)

K, Rant Ova!

This is what you complain about?!

[Lsrcr]Mech wrote :
Real Music, I listen to people like Kendrick Lamar, Nas, Schoolboy Q, Ab-Soul, Joey Bada$$, a little of Fabulous, Mac Miller, Tupac, and a lot more of that sort.

That's not real music! This is real music!

http://open.spotify.com/user/bloodysk8/ ... Yo1BVrskoC
signature

[Lsrcr]Mech

Mech

by [Lsrcr]Mech » March 10, 2015, 9:26 pm
Looool why yall gotta critque me

5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Past Staff”