Introduction: [Lsrcr]Koopz

Here you can find the introduction topics of former staff members who have retired.
1 post Page 1 of 1

Koopz

Koopz
Retired Administrator

by Koopz » April 3, 2015, 6:35 pm
Hello, friendsies!
My name is Nawid "Koopz" A and I'm a 17-year-old manly fella from Stockholm, Sweden. I finally found the time to create my introduction topic, so here it is.
Also, I stole Onzie's template because I'm lazy. Sue me.

What's your in game name?

[Lsrcr]Koopz.

For how long are you playing LSRCR?

I was introduced to Lsrcr in late 2010, played for a week or two. Came back somewhere in late 2011/early 2012).

When did you get introduced to the Staff Team?

I received the opportunity to be a part of the staff team during the summer of 2014 along with [Lsrcr]Phenomenal, [Lsrcr]Veran, [Lsrcr]Benouna and [Lsrcr]Absynth. (I might have forgotten someone)

What do you like about the game / community

This lovely community is what keeps me from leaving. Even though we are so far from each other, Lsrcr brings us closer to each other and makes us feel connected.
As for the game, I like the diversity of classes/skills/jobs in Lsrcr. If you get bored of a certain skill, you can always change your class/skill and do whatever you want to do.

What are the things you dislike?

People taking the game too seriously to a point where you find them arguing about someone "stealing" an arrest/kill, people reporting each other for minor reasons and constantly trying to spread hate through the community.

What are your activities besides LS-RCR and/or Gaming?

I'm currently studying filmmaking and photography in high school. I also do photography and videography as a hobby and trying to learn things on my own and prepare for the next lesson.
Apart from that, I enjoy spending as much time as possible with my friends and family.
As for games, I usually find myself playing League of Legends and Counter-Strike: Global Offensive.
1 post Page 1 of 1
Return to “Past Staff”