Introduction: [Lsrcr]Phenomenal

Here you can find the introduction topics of former staff members who have retired.
1 post Page 1 of 1

Phenomenal

Phenomenal
Retired Moderator

by Phenomenal » April 4, 2015, 9:20 am
Hello gentlemen and lads,
My name is Kyle but mostly you know me by the gaming name 'Phenomenal'. I'm 17 years old a college student, who is working hard to get his degree and diploma of ICT Programming & Coding. I'm from a small island called Malta. Been playing 5-6 years on this server, in the beginning I remember I used to play it 24/7 until I grew up and had real life issues to handle which is unfortunate but as they say "Work hard now, enjoy it later".

What's your in game name?

[Lsrcr]Phemomenal

For how long are you playing LSRCR?

I was introduced to Lsrcr in the early 2009 till now which is 2015 so I've been playing this server for about 6 years, and got into the server instantly and never stopped playing this server until I got real life things to handle. It's been quite a while I have to say haha. :)

When did you get introduced to the Staff Team?

I received the opportunity to be a part of the staff team during the summer of 2014 along with [Lsrcr]Koopz, [Lsrcr]Veran, [Lsrcr]Benouna and [Lsrcr]Absynth as Koopz said. Got promoted to level 2 after 2 weeks by Energ, later after 3 weeks (something like that) I got promoted again by Energ as Moderator level 3.

What do you like about the game / community

Honestly this community means a lot to me, been part of it for 6 years, I met many lads which became friends and had a laugh and enjoyed the game together. This community gave me many amazing experiences and unforgettable ones. This is absolutely one of the amazing communities I have been part of. I must thank the higher ups for the hard work they gave me to this server and community.

What are the things you dislike?

Mostly people who are disrespectful to new comers and don't give a shit about them, while they are trying to hangout with you and maybe they are deciding to make friends with you and you are just ignoring them.. I really dislike that. I really don't like people who lie instead of being honest.

What are your activities besides LS-RCR and/or Gaming?

Well many members here have my steam and mostly lately you will find me playing "ArmA 3" which is really a great time that I enjoy playing, it's military based and I was always into military-army things. I'm into anime, and I watch alot, and when I say alot I mean it haha, the most genre I watch is Supernatural and Psychological. I play soccer, been training soccer for about 7-8 years now, it's my passion near to gaming it frees my mind off and I enjoy my time really well by playing soccer with my friends mostly. Well that's pretty much it.

If you want to guys hit me up, add me on steam that I'm going to link you down below or message me on the forums here.

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198118585307/
1 post Page 1 of 1
Return to “Past Staff”