Introduction: [Lsrcr]Duffey

Here you can find the introduction topics of former staff members who have retired.
1 post Page 1 of 1

Duffey

Woof

by Duffey » April 13, 2015, 2:54 am
What's your in game name?

[Lsrcr]Duffey

For how long are you playing LSRCR?

About 3 years.

When did you get introduced to the Staff Team?

I haven't been a moderator long, about a 5-6 months id say, but I had to take a little break recently as my daughter was born, so if you don't count that, about 2 months. I still have a lot to learn but I enjoy doing what I do, and working along side the best staff team I have seen, seriously, you guys are blessed to have such a dedicated and effective staff team.

What do you like about the game / community?

For me personally, I came to SAMP because I liked the whole idea of cops and robbers, and I started playing, and quickly learnt that this server was the one for me. Staff and players were all friendly and helped out as much as they could, I remember Koopz helping me out a lot when I first stated along with Aleska. I enjoy coming on to samp to speak to my friend and meet new people, if I can help in any way at any time I will always try my best to help.

What are the things you dislike?

Hackers, and or people who think they are better than everyone else. Respect others how ou want to be treated.

What are your activities besides LS-RCR and/or Gaming?

I love a bit of FIFA, besides that, I like to get out the house, see friends, and spend time with my daughter.
1 post Page 1 of 1
Return to “Past Staff”