Introduction: [Lsrcr]CyClon3

Here you can find the introduction topics of former staff members who have retired.
3 posts Page 1 of 1

CyClon3

CyClon3
Retired Administrator

by CyClon3 » August 26, 2015, 3:20 pm
[Lsrcr]CyClon3

Intro

Hello ladies and gents, ;)
Most people call me by the nick Cyclon3 or C3, my real name is Dominic. I live in the UK, more specifically London for many years so I'm quite the brit: however, originally I come from Poland, a well-known Eastern European country. I am 17 years old and I'm currently a student undergraduate studying A-levels (college level) in England.

SAMP and Lsrcr

I remember first playing SAMP in 2009 around 2.0x, Lsrcr being like my 3rd server. I always liked games that provided players with freedom and free-roam, that's why I found SAMP to be pretty cooolio. I remember joining Lsrcr for the first time in 2009 under a different nick, I instantly found the Cops and Robbers gamemode as a fun getaway from daily life - I made many friends, stayed for a couple of months then left. I remember enjoying the SWAT team when it was first organised by [Lsrcr]Cream, good times. I still really enjoy factions such as SWAT and Army these days also. I came back for a brief moment in 2012 but I made my return in 2014.

Common Likes and Dislikes

I like the community in general, it's full of fun and interesting people (but there are exceptions and c*nts). The server is designed very well, it's always been that way and it keeps the standard high among other SAMP servers. Gameplay with friends and strangers is the best, meeting cool people with a variety of interests. I love it when someone trolls me, it's funny sometimes. I dislike people with a massive ego that ruin the game for others. I also hate when someone spams my name or says "tema sir" or "u fakken wat" (jk, I love it). Some people on Lsrcr make my day and that's why I like to spend my time here; despite a lot of history.

Staff History

I became a mod on the 28th of February this year. I remember getting teleported under the bank by [Lsrcr]Onzie with [Lsrcr]CXdur, I got welcomed in with [Lsrcr]Shaco and [Lsrcr]Mech promoted to admins. [Lsrcr]Onzie started speaking in German then there was a party on TS3, funny shit. Promoted to admin 26/06/15. I still work as a staff member, it's engaging as you can help others on the server and directly improve the community.

Life and Interests

I really like videogames, it's been a hobby of mine since childhood and I enjoy it till this day, from Mario 64 to new games like GTA. Also, I'm a fan of sports such as football, skiing - I currently do fitness and go to the gym. I absolutely love hiking, travelling and nature. So far I managed to hike Trzy Korony (Three Crowns), Morskie Oko (Eye of the Sea) and Czarny Staw (Black Lake): locations in my native Polish countryside. I'm also a fan of reading books 'n' novels. I love listening to my favourite music, I listen to a variety of genres and artists (I won't even attempt to write them all down).

All the best,
CyClon3
In life, it's not the most genetic person who wins or the guy who has the most potential to win. It's the person with perseverance who wins. Always wants to get up and go at it again. That's the guy you need to be! - Greg Plitt

Morskie Oko "Eye of the Sea", Poland | Foto moon pl courtesy

Jawzom

Jawzom
Retired Administrator

by Jawzom » September 5, 2015, 1:17 am
Inspiration

Santiago

Santiago
Donator

by Santiago » September 6, 2015, 1:16 am
You forgot to add my name in your interests

killdahobo99 wrote :
Santiago wrote :
fuck u

listen here u fucking mexican little turd. I will molest you in the mouth while your dog watches and then I'll fuck your dog while you watch.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Past Staff”