Introduction: [Lsrcr]Nitin

Here you can find the introduction topics of former staff members who have retired.
1 post Page 1 of 1

Draco

Draco
Retired Administrator

by Draco » November 7, 2015, 3:22 pm
Didn't put much efforts in my introduction, but here you go!

Intro

Hey, my real name is Nitin, and so is my name in the game - [Lsrcr]Nitin, you may know me as "tintin" or other names that I was given by the players. I'm from India and I'm 17 years old. I like to play games, listening to songs, chill with friends, and I also like learning new things and I've a lot of interest in anything related to computers.

For how long are you playing Ls-rcr?

I joined the server on 12th May 2012.

When and how did you get introduced to the Staff Team?

I was given the chance to be a moderator on 23rd October 2015, I was cop hunting with my friend and I was killed by a cop, Just after some seconds, I was teleported by CXdur and was asked "Would you or would you not like to help the server by being a moderator", I said "yes" very quick without thinking about it for a second, mostly because I wanted to become a staff member since the first day I joined the server.

Common likes and dislikes

I like to chill with friends, drive around with them and have long talks with them, I like the idea of "Cops and robbers" and is one of my reasons why I joined Ls-rcr. I dislike people who thinks they look cooler if they abuse/flame someone, I hate the people who spams the chat for no reason and hackers who think think hacking makes them look cooler

What are your activities besides LS-RCR and/or Gaming?

I like to chill and relax during weekends, I like to try new released games and I still play some very old games that I play with my friends and love playing soccer, cricket and sometimes badminton. I like watching movies and anime - I mostly watch the Supernatural genre and I love reading theories, I've a huge interest in scientific and archaeological stuff too.
Administrator | Retired Don of La Famiglia Assassini Pagati
1 post Page 1 of 1
Return to “Past Staff”