Introduction: [Lsrcr]Armaros

Here you can find the introduction topics of former staff members who have retired.
1 post Page 1 of 1

Armaros

Armaros
Retired Administrator

by Armaros » October 14, 2016, 9:57 pm
[Lsrcr]Armaros

The beginning

I started playing Ls-rcr around November/December 2009 under different names.I don't really remember how i found this server but i am glad i did because it has given my many funny memories and taught me important lessons.I played for some time gathered experience and around March 2011 created brand new account which i still play on till now - Armaros.

S.W.A.T. Career

I have always had a passion for the SWAT team,even on my former accounts i was a SWAT member so it was beyond doubt i would join SWAT on Armaros account too.I joined around August 2011 and was active as hell.However,when inactivty check came i forgot to scroll down to see it and i got kicked from SWAT.I sent a PM to Negat1v (Eagle's right hand) to reinstate me but he replied to apply again.And so i did and got accepted again.Somewhere in September 2011 Eagle PMed me if i wanted to become a SWAT tester.At first,i was going to decline,because it seemed as a big responsibility to me but then i said to myself why not and replied to him with only an ''ok''.And so my tester career began and lasted for around 2 years (till 03.02.2013) when i retired because had to concentrate on studies.After retirement i took various SWAT positions including Staff Advisor,Major,Colonel,Captain,Vice-Commander and so on.

Inactivity

Around September 2013 my inactivity has begun.I discovered a new game World of Warcraft and I was spending most of my time on it so i barely even logged in Ls-rcr.However,I never trully forgot about this server and used to come back on other accounts just to see how's everything going.I avoided logging on my main because didn't want to give them hopes that i have returned.Not just yet.

The returning

Around June 2016,3 years later i have returned fully to Ls-rcr.Some things changed,some remained the same but I knew what i wanted and that was to help the server with my experience.And so it happened.

Staff introduction

I was introduced to the Staff team as a Community Moderator on 06.08.2016 which was one of my happiest moments in Ls-rcr.Finally i could do something for the server and for its players.I worked very hard and my efforts paid off by my promotion to Game Administrator on 28.09.2016.I have also been an admin on Counter Strike 1.6 servers like deathrun and zombie servers so i can say i had some training.

Other hobbies and activities

I have practised several sports including karate and volleyball.During the past year i have taken up rowing and i must say that this is an amazing sport.I like listening to music,going out with friends,chilling and of course gaming.

Moments

Here i would like to share some of the pics i have and are happy moments:

Spoiler: show

This was my introductory topic.Thank you for reading,kind regards [Lsrcr]Armaros
Game Administrator

Spoiler: show
Relationship status: Happily married with [Lsrcr]Josip
1 post Page 1 of 1
Return to “Past Staff”