Introduction - IDead

Find out more about our players here!
1 post Page 1 of 1

IDeaD

iDead

by IDeaD » May 23, 2023, 3:44 am
  • Who are you?

Hello To all Greating. My real name Brent joshua natividad and My name in game IDead I live in Philippines and yeah I already turn as 20 year old on this coming June 9.

• What do you like doing in your free time?
I play computer or playing basketball watching movies, playing video games, and playing computer games, and talking with friends and family.

• What do you like/dislike about your country?
Philippines is my country i like my country because there's so many visit Foreigner in Philippines which is Mandaue city/Lapu lapu city and the people always respect the goverment, I dislike my country there's so many toxic and have a gang so annoying and pollution and traffic on roads. it is only one thing which i hate about my country and on other side, i truly like my country.

• How long have you been playing on Ls-rcr?
i played Ls-rcr since 2017 which is equivalent to 6 year from now on.

• What do you like/dislike about the game/community?
The thing i like about this community is only it's game play.
I dislike many things here but i don't wanna talk about it i dont like cheater.

• Do you want to talk about something you are proud of achieving in Ls-rcr?
i will help newbe getting their appreciation makes me feel good.

• What are your future goals in your life/this server?
Future goals are defined achievements you’d like to realize in the future; it can be about the career, business, life, or even your family. Differently said, feature goals should be a clear vision of what you’d like to achieve. They should be measurable so you’d be able to track the result and finally decide how far you are from success/ Talking about my server goals, Nothing much but I just hope Lsrcr goes well in future too.

• Would you like to talk about someone special to you who has helped you a lot throughout your journey?
i started to play ls-rcr 2017 then i meet the friends in real life ls-rcr its my happines :) Warehit, Immortal, experimental, astrl, oxy, gangsta19,diplo,crazymix,

1 post Page 1 of 1
Return to “Meet The Community”