Introduction - Eldy.

Find out more about our players here!
1 post Page 1 of 1

Eldy.

Eldy.

Post by Eldy. » February 15, 2020, 11:10 am
  • Who are you?
My name's Eldy. I'm from Pakistan, aged 16, currently a student. I'm bad at introductions so bear with me :P.

• What do you like doing in your free time?
Basically, everything your average teenager likes to do. That includes gaming, watching videos, talking to people (especially my girl XD) and uhm doing MHMHMHM Drugs.

• What do you like/dislike about your country?
Uhm, i'm a true patriot, so i'd say i love my country and i like everything in it, except for the fact that our frekkin' country is corrupt af lmao.

• How long have you been playing on Ls-rcr?
Being very honest, i never played here before. I joined yesterday n yeah, i already like the server alot and hope to be in good terms with the server and its players in the near future.

• What do you like/dislike about the game/community?
I love the game, i'm new to the community so i won't say much abt that. The only thing i dislike about the game is the fact that its dying day by day, its average playerbase is dropping and i fear the fact that in the near future, there will be no SA:MP.

• Do you want to talk about something you are proud of achieving in Ls-rcr?
I've just started, so no.

• What are your future goals in your life/this server?
Uhm, basically be on good terms, get a good reputation, and maybe hit the admin team by my efforts.

• Would you like to talk about someone special to you who has helped you a lot throughout your journey?
Not quite, i'll mention one guy, 123x7Z, who invited me here, so thanks negro, lol.
1 post Page 1 of 1
Return to “Meet The Community”