Introduction: Hero_Dark

Find out more about our players here!
1 post Page 1 of 1

Hero.Dark

Hero_Dark

by Hero.Dark » December 23, 2020, 3:27 pm
  • Who are you?
i'm Hero_Dark, my name in the real life Ziad_Hero, i'm normal person around 14 years old from Egypt I born in Cairo city with my family,

• What do you like doing in your free time?
In my free time playing foot boll and playing samp because i'm really enjoying here, as well as i'm playing with my friends, and playing with my girlfriends

• What do you like/dislike about your country?
i'm from Egypt, my country is very well, and have a good system also good people and all love each other and respect as well, I can notice no something bad in my Country it's very amazing Tourists come from all over the world, So Egypt the best !!

• How long have you been playing on Ls-rcr?
Since 3 years a go

• What do you like/dislike about the game/community?
well, let me speak about what I dislike in this community, the players who arrogant on new players or old player when he have a big thing, also I can notice in this server, a lot of players keep arrogant and insulting players, if i did /ignore they will get a sad from me, and will opening a fake account and keep constantly insulting players, So it's not funny and this really bad thing, i hope admins make a new rule like before, about accuse and insulting

let's speak about what i like in this community, really have a good system and good people, I have many friends here not arrogant like another players, this server is great and have a good staff always active and helping us in game, I can notice the staff doing all things and tagged members are good and amazing as well.

• Do you want to talk about something you are proud of achieving in Ls-rcr?
Yeah i'm really proud of myself because i'm keep applying in the tag, and i'm not giving up, and this my dream be tagged member, anyway thanks.

• What are your future goals in your life/this server?
in the game, I want to be tagged member and stay with my best friend Faraon, really he is good player and i want to stay with him always, also be tagged member as well, and i hope admins gimme chance, about real life i want goto University and graduate from it and be something good

• Would you like to talk about someone special to you who has helped you a lot throughout your journey?
Who helped me a lot of times, I will say the names, i have problem with some players helped me but whatever i will write the names
[Lsrcr]Joker
Grand
[Lsrcr]Klaus
[Lsrcr]Abdul
[Lsrcr]Geri
[Lsrcr]Bear
And my best best friend who best one helped me moreeee time is faraon
''Current Positions'' Vampires Tester/Event Officer
Vic'sgang Veteran
The buzzards member
Ex stunt_kings member
Ex The legends member