Introduction - Unlucky...

Find out more about our players here!
1 post Page 1 of 1

Unlucky...

Unlucky...

by Unlucky... » March 21, 2021, 8:39 am
UnluckY

• Who are you?
Hello Greetings, My real name John Ligaya call me JL for short :D my ingame name unlucky... From Philippines Cebu city "Caduloy"

• What do you like doing in your free time?
In free time, Playing with friends basketball and hideNseek xd :)

• What do you like/dislike about your country?
Philippines is my country i like my country because there's so many visit Foreigner in Philippines which is Mandaue city/Lapu lapu city and the people always respect the goverment, I dislike my country there's so many toxic and have a gang so annoying and pollution and traffic on roads. it is only one thing which i hate about my country and on other side, i truly like my country.

• How long have you been playing on Ls-rcr?
Since 2years. I've join this server in 2018, and now it's 2021.

• What do you like/dislike about the game/community?
I like the game/community because there's so many new in the server and there's so many helpful. I dislike the game/community there's so many people not follow the rules and haxer i hope the cheat not allowed in the server.

• Do you want to talk about something you are proud of achieving in Ls-rcr?
Im proud to be a member in The buzzard and stunt king, and almost army member but always failed in rules part i do my best to become a S.A army

• What are your future goals in your life/this server?
To live a fulfilled life, we need to keep creating the "what is next" , of our lives. Without dreams and goals there's no living, only merely existing, and that is not why we are here. Goals in the server ? To be come a tag member and army

• Would you like to talk about someone special to you who has helped you a lot throughout your journey?
I've meet my in-game friends in real life just because of Ls-rcr, SAMP.
Retired Community Member Since 2018

[20:26:24] [Lsrcr]Ackman[35]: We've underage kids like mongraal ,tupac and many others.
1 post Page 1 of 1
Return to “Meet The Community”