Introduction: sidekick.

Find out more about our players here!
1 post Page 1 of 1

sidekick

by sidekick » April 1, 2021, 12:19 am
  • Who are you?
Hey, I'm Cyrus and known as sidekick. in game. I live in Philippines and yeah I already turn as 18 years old which is on March 26.

• What do you like doing in your free time?
Well, I like doing my free time by watching movies, playing video games, and playing computer games, and talking with friends or relatives.

• What do you like/dislike about your country?
Well, they're many things that I like about my country is that those people's are trying so hard so they can earn a little bit money and gave it to their family so they can provide foods that they can ate at that time, and most filipinos are kind and a friendly people. I dislike my country by those people's didn't even how to follow the rules, they kept pissing anywhere, throwing of garbage anywhere, and also the littering. Those guys need a guidance or provide them thing what they wan't, even kids, young can do this, but they still breaking the governor rules.

• How long have you been playing on Ls-rcr?
I played LSRCR since 2020 which is equivalent to 1 year from now on.

• What do you like/dislike about the game/community?
Well, I like this community that some of our players are still helping even though that they're not tagged member, or newbie player and yeah i like helping them also and provide them a thing what they wan't (buy them anything what they wan't, gave them cash/in-game money) and i like those players keep playing this beloved community. However, I dislike the community because they're many players are hackers, cheaters, scammers, and etc,.

• Do you want to talk about something you are proud of achieving in Ls-rcr?
Well, I'm proud that I got a lot of groups, being a tester in a group. Wishing and hoping that i could be one of the tagged member soon.

• What are your future goals in your life/this server?
Well, my goals in my life is to become a successful Engineer and have a great life with my family. And for the server, I'd like to become a one of the tagged member and to become a supporter in community as well and i hope it so.

• Would you like to talk about someone special to you who has helped you a lot throughout your journey?
Thanks those guys who helped me a lot, Grand and Bear, who trust me for being a tester of their group which is TheBuzzards once again thanks to the both of them and supporting me throughout my journey. Especially thanks to Virus.
ur mom

There's never a WRONG time to do the RIGHT thing.
1 post Page 1 of 1
Return to “Meet The Community”