iPuckett's Introduction Post

Find out more about our players here!
1 post Page 1 of 1

iPuckett

iPuckett

by iPuckett » August 16, 2021, 6:53 am
  • Who are you?
Simple intro, I'm iPuckett and have been playing SA-MP since middle 2014.I had played on multiple servers, lsrcr being one of them but I've not spent much time on the gameplay back then. I've stopped playing SA-MP on 2017 and decided to pay the game a visit and lsrcr is the only server I'm playing now.

• What do you like doing in your free time?
I'm a student and spend quite a lot of time on studies but I do make time for entertainment, in other words for gaming. I am a staff in a Minecraft multiplayer server so a large portion of my gaming time is used there. However, being able to play SA-MP and a CnR server is truly an enjoyment for me.

• What do you like/dislike about your country?
I'm afraid to be offending any parties here so I think it's better to not speak about disliking parts. Positive side is my country do not have weather changes and natural disasters so it's very peaceful to live without considering human-related troubles.

• How long have you been playing on Ls-rcr?
Current playtime is around 30 hours, started on 2014 but didn't play much till July 2021.

• What do you like/dislike about the game/community?
I liked Cops and Robbers gamemode a lot hence I play here, the community supports are very responsive which is something you don't really see now in most multiplayer servers.

• Do you want to talk about something you are proud of achieving in Ls-rcr?
Nothing really proud of except of the experiences I've got from the years I've been playing SA-MP and CnR gamemode, proud to say I was an advanced player in dueling, chasing, escaping etc. but it's hard to see that in me now as it's been long since I've started playing again and different CnR server has different scripts and commands.

• What are your future goals in your life/this server?
Won't speak much about life as it's pretty similar for everyone like chasing dream blablabla. For server, I don't expect much to come now, just seeking for a place to relax and enjoy the game I used to play since I was small and to appreciate the game while it's still alive.

• Would you like to talk about someone special to you who has helped you a lot throughout your journey?
Not much people y'all would have known that I appreciate a lot since they are all from different communities and it's just stupid to advertise it here, but they are all players from different countries/servers that made me the man I am now.

*That's basically all, I'm open to whoever that'd like to know more about me, just leave a question below.
*Don't mind all the grammar mistakes and some messed up English, I can't bother about them, and I'm very sleepy right now.

Have a great day/night ahead y'all
1 post Page 1 of 1
Return to “Meet The Community”