Introduction ~ Nekozilla

Find out more about our players here!
1 post Page 1 of 1

NeKozilla

Nekozilla

by NeKozilla » February 9, 2022, 8:57 pm
  • Who are you?
My ig name is Nekozilla as everyone knows and Youssef in the real . I've got 14 years old and i live in Tunisia

• What do you like doing in your free time?

i usually play computer games in my free time . but sometimes i do my homework then i go out with my friends

• What do you like/dislike about your country?
Not everything is bad in my country, but there are some negative things, such as the state's lack of interest in its citizens and their neglect. There are many citizens demanding their rights. Others ask for professions and services to support their families and earn a living. We lack some administrative services in our country. But the officials are not interested in that. Everyone wants to have power and influence and to achieve profit and personal interest. Some of them struggle to rule the country and run it according to their personal interests. According to my opinion, the various parties in our country do not express the public opinion of the youth, and they do not give opportunities for the youth to be an element with a permissible opinion in society. According to this situation, the country will not change and I think that it will lag behind politically due to the lack of youth opinion in the country, and there will be Many demonstrations to change this political thought

• How long have you been playing on Ls-rcr?

Since march 2020 . As i remember another month and it will be 2 years in Lsrcr

• What do you like/dislike about the game/community?

i dislike some people who are toxic and bullies . also i dont like the players who are scamming and reporting each others i know we have to do and its very important rule in the server but we have to talk with each others to understand the situation . Second i dislike the server's bugs and the ping also there some updates i didn't like it . we have to suggest some new ideas about our server to make it better , There are some cafe evaders who made new accounts and started bitching annoying ect...

• What are your future goals in your life/this server?

I'd like to succed in my study to be a doctor in another day in the future and about the server i would like to communicate with other player and i want to apologize for everyone who thinks i was toxic , bad attitude , Ect . In the past . I really want to make change in my life . I want to change my character to be very cool with others

• Would you like to talk about someone special to you who has helped you a lot throughout your journey?

Yes . i'd like to thank [Lsrcr]Diesel he is very cool guy . understanding each others and he is very helpful in the server he did many positives thing with me also i would like to thank [Lsrcr]Bear and [Lsrcr]ZL5O for their time spent with me i learned many things when i was talking and chilling with them

Sorry for the grammatical Mistakes if i did and thanks for everyone who read my story
Have a nice day

1 post Page 1 of 1
Return to “Meet The Community”