Introduction! - Lev

Find out more about our players here!
1 post Page 1 of 1

Levinurion

Levinurion

by Levinurion » February 27, 2022, 3:40 am
Who are you?:

Hey! My name is Lev. I'm glad to be a part of this community. I'm actually a very old player, however my forums account was not registered (until now). Happy to see this community is still alive after all these years. I've spend a lot of my time playing on your server with my bestfriend. There isn't much to know about me. I'mma chill guy, I like people who can understand dark humor, and know how to keep up with the conversation.

What do you like doing in your free time?:

Smoke weed, hang out wit my friends, read books... And so on.

What do you like/dislike about your country?:

The fact you buy a house worth 2 million dollars in the posh area of my country and still end up losing it due to raining which later on creates flood, all thanks to the leaders who don't care much and want to feed their stomach off corruption.

How long have you been playing on Ls-rcr?:

I believe around 2015

What do you like/dislike about the game/community?:

Likes: amazingly coded cops n robbers server, unlike other servers where half of the things are restricted and you have to work a lot just to achieve the smallest thing.

Dislikes: incel 12 year olds who somehow invaded the server, can't seem to speak English properly, rather say "pro" instead of "bro"

Do you want to talk about something you are proud of achieving in Ls-rcr?:

There's nothing special I've achieved, apart from trolling some army guy who chased me from all the way to SF to LV and later ended up losing his hydra in an accident lmao.

What are your future goals in your life/this server?

In life? Nothing much, i'm alright the way I am.

Server? Possibly try to "fit in"

Would you like to talk about someone special to you who has helped you a lot throughout your journey?

My losses.

Thanks
~lev
1 post Page 1 of 1
Return to “Meet The Community”