Introduction : [Lsrcr]Weed.

Find out more about our players here!
1 post Page 1 of 1

WEED

Weed

by WEED » March 30, 2022, 7:38 pm
  • Who are you?
My name is Tyresé Collins I'm 22 years old

• What do you like doing in your free time?
I like getting high while watching whatever I find on Netflix/Cable or just sleeping. I don't really game much since I don't have a gaming pc anymore but I still got a ps4 and ps5
and basically, only play FIFA or NFS Heat & Payback.

• What do you like/dislike about your country?
I love the freedom you get in our country, but I hate how dense people are in this country all they want is to party get drunk and murder other people like themselves over petty shit and the government promotes nothing better, they don't even notice how hard it's been to live in this country.

• How long have you been playing on Ls-rcr?
I have been playing for 3 years out of the 7 years since I made my account.

• What do you like/dislike about the game/community?
I only dislike the increase of hackers/ban evaders trying to be a nuisance to the community, but I also dislike how easily persons get permanently banned over little things like aimbot, and other hacks I understand the administration got a job to do but I also think that a permanent ban is what's slowly killing the server.

• Do you want to talk about something you are proud of achieving in Ls-rcr?
I am just proud of being a representative of the community, and nothing much after that.

• What are your future goals in your life/this server?
I want to be an engineer or maybe a firefighter mostly cause they are laid back jobs and as for the server my future goal is now to join SWAT and Staff, I know I always wanted to be in Army but I changed my mind I have been trying to join the Army for 3years now. And I think its time to try out for SWAT, but as for why I want to join staff is cause most of my time I will just be chilling or doing nothing since most of my gameplay is only to play when I accompanying others doing stuff like rob banks or catching criminal I don't really play it otherwise.

• Would you like to talk about someone special to you who has helped you a lot throughout your journey?
Yes, I would like to talk about the people that were most helpful to me on my journey to learning about Ls-rcr rules and otherwise the way you can enjoy your gameplay here. Firstly, I would like to thank [Lsrcr]Hilda for being a good friend/mentor to me when I first joined ls-rcr, he often went out of his way to help me understand a lot of things I didn't seem to understand, and to Faraon for teaching my how to join groups/factions also to duel back in our Dom Famiglia days. I want to thank some of the other staff for being understanding when I myself was being difficult when I first joined the server. And thanks to the friends I made before I was missing in action and those I made when I rejoined the server.

If I may?
I'd like to pose an interesting question.
Are all human beings truly equal?

These days everywhere you go there's talk about the fight for equality. As a wise man once said heaven does not create one person above or below another. People like to throw his words around but that's not the whole quote. He goes on to say that while we are all equal at birth, pretty soon things begin to change. Academic effort is what sets some people apart to rise above the others.

At any rate, humans change over time based on their actions. Truth be told, at the end of the day, equality is just a fantasy and most of us go through life denying the fact that we live in a meritocracy.
1 post Page 1 of 1
Return to “Meet The Community”