Introduction - Be_Quiet

Find out more about our players here!
1 post Page 1 of 1

Be_Quiet

Qui3t

by Be_Quiet » March 31, 2022, 6:43 am
  • Who are you?
I am [Lsrcr]Quiet, formerly known as Be_Quiet. I am a community supporter, tagged, ex army Captain, S. W. A. T. PVT 1, Pagati Caporegime, LSPDU, and Stunt kings staff.

• What do you like doing in your free time?
I like playing Samp, especially morning time.

• What do you like/dislike about your country?
I like how kind people are. I like the view, the culture, the food, and many more. I hate ignorance in Egypt. I want to see people more educated, more kind, more friendly, more polite.

• How long have you been playing on Ls-rcr?
Since 2014. 8 years. I was playing in 2014 on different accounts due to ban evading, but, after the global unban, I was happy to finally settle for one account. I created Be_Quiet in 2015. I remember an old account whose name was Carrera65 or something.

• What do you like/dislike about the game/community?
I like how players are friendly and helpful. I dislike people who go undercover to watch other players. It's as if they are looking for flaws. I'd like to say that I hate cheaters. They are giving a not fair experience for both themselves and the other person. They aren't improving themselves in any way. I mean that people who don't cheat, actually learn how to improve more and more. Those who cheat will never know their true skills.

• Do you want to talk about something you are proud of achieving in Ls-rcr?
I am proud to be a tagged member and gaining the trust from other players. Though not all players like me, I am not causing any harm to them. Lsrcr has given me a chance to practice my English with other real people. English is now very common and learning it is good for communication.

• What are your future goals in your life/this server?
I had a will to join S. W. A. T. . I finally joined and my rank is PVT 1 now. I am a student in Cairo University at the faculty of commerce. I want to graduate with high grades to find a good job.

• Would you like to talk about someone special to you who has helped you a lot throughout your journey?
  • [Lsrcr]CXdur, He was friendly, welcoming and reasonable.
  • Youssef, he was a good friend of mine. He had good English knowledge and it was fun to play with him.

I had known a lot of very good players from all over the world. Surely I have to mention some good people who I used to chill out with in Teamspeak. These people are: Freya, Santa, Deluxe, Diplo, Cyanide, Ziad, Dony, Mushi, and many more. Thanks Juicejoyce for trading with me a csgo account for no money.
1 post Page 1 of 1
Return to “Meet The Community”