Introduction - Xnegative

Find out more about our players here!
1 post Page 1 of 1

xNeGaTiVe

xNeGaTiVe

by xNeGaTiVe » May 1, 2022, 10:53 am
  • Who are you?

Hey i'm Xnegative , 13 years old , i'm from Tunisia , Dar chaabene , i have been a member of This community Since 2020.

• What do you like doing in your free time?

Honestly , on my Free time , i usually play GTA San Andreas Multiplayer , and i play other Games too, Often , i go play football with my friends also with the football players too. and i like listening to music and reading stories.

• What do you like/dislike about your country?

About my country, I like the people who are friendly and have a wonderful attitude, there are many visitors and tourists in my country, and I also want to see the picturesque landscapes for psychological comfort and there are large , wonderful and beautiful areas in my country.

• How long have you been playing on Ls-rcr?

i have playing on LS-RCR since 2020 , 2 Years ago.

• What do you like/dislike about the game/community?

There are many wonderful things in this community , and i enjoy playing with the players and they being helpful and they has good attitude , me too , and LS-RCR has all The Perfect informations as well.I can see this server stick with rules and Great system which is good enough to increase community's reputations , And This is an Excellent idea.

• Do you want to talk about something you are proud of achieving in Ls-rcr?

i'm trying a lot and doing my best to be a tagged member and represent the community , about the faction that i thought of joining is S.W.A.T , i'm proud to be a S.W.A.T member. and i'm interesting to join the other groups . so i'm ready to represent the community and i will not disappoint anyone.

• What are your future goals in your life/this server?

If i got the tag, i'm interesting to apply for supporter and help players when they needed to trust me and represent the community.That's it.

• Would you like to talk about someone special to you who has helped you a lot throughout your journey?

All the players are good in the community. the players that i enjoy and spends the most of the time with them. i would like to thank [Lsrcr]Bear , he is really good guy thanks for all the informations and he helped me and i helped him, [Lsrcr]DieseL and [Lsrcr]Veen too , those are once of the best guys of the community , and those helped me time of distress, And I ask for forgiveness with every person I have sinned against and thought of as evil, or if he thinks I have evil behaviors that annoy him. Thanks for all.

1 post Page 1 of 1
Return to “Meet The Community”