Introduction : Scyth

Find out more about our players here!
1 post Page 1 of 1

Scythe

Scyth

by Scythe » May 13, 2022, 1:46 pm
  • Who are you?
I'm Scyth in-game, but in real life my name is Brian, I live in the philipines, I used to play in cafe when i was a child my first game that i played is GTA San Andreas, back 2015 i saw my friends playing a samp server, i was curious about this game so i also played as well. back then i was a n00b, my english is very bad, but suddenly in 2019 my left eye have problem so i decided to quit the game and focus on my studies, learn english and improve my communication skills.

• What do you like doing in your free time?
I played games, read novels and cycling during my free time/day off.

[]What do you like/dislike about your country?
I like the places here and also I like the people especially the girls in my country, appreciete their beauty. The only thing i dislike in my country are those corrupt officials and NPA who brings harm in the philipines.

• How long have you been playing on Ls-rcr?
I started 2015 and i quit in 2019, i think 4 years.

• What do you like/dislike about the game/community?

I like the community very much the mode "cops and robbers", cmds and etc., I only dislike some people who have bad attitude and those who play dirty using a1mbots and cheats.

• Do you want to talk about something you are proud of achieving in Ls-rcr?
We will talk about it in the future, right now, i dont have any achievements...

• What are your future goals in your life/this server?
I want to improve my skills on coordination, shooting and many more, I also want to join the army and some cops groups, I also want the [Lsrcr]tag in my name in the future

• Would you like to talk about someone special to you who has helped you a lot throughout your journey?

Thanks to Andro_pineda, Sultan, Luka, CarlosJ and those inactive friends back 2015-2019.
1 post Page 1 of 1
Return to “Meet The Community”