Introduction: Bender

Find out more about our players here!
1 post Page 1 of 1

Johnny$

Johnny$

by Johnny$ » May 17, 2022, 10:05 am
[*]Who are you?

hello everyone name is Eslam yahia i'm from egypt and i have 18 years age

[*]What do you like doing in your free time?

One of the first things I love, and this is my soccer practice and playing with friends, and after that I enjoy playing on the server, Also, after some times, I like to watch movies and I also love swimming In real life

[*]What do you like/dislike about your country?

Sure I am honored to clear many things Just as there is respect in the country, there is evil too, and people who do not like success for others are of course jealous This is not quite good Because he feels that his friend is better than him, so he does not want him to succeed And I saw this with my eyes in real life, and people consider everything money, but it is not everything in reality Because money does not make happiness or health always

[*]How long have you been playing on Ls-rcr?

i am remember sure since two years ago I was invited by two friends Okaman And Ziadoka to playing in the server I like this server very much, so I still play hard and work hard here How much I said, Before this is an honor for me

[*]What do you like/dislike about the game/community?

Sure i remember Things a lot i will Explain to you Like people who want to destroy server stability like cheats aimbot Or heckr And people who always ask about rights from Leaders groups People who do not respect players on the server and do not have a mature knowledge of the rules And also the most annoying thing on the server When i playing in skin Cop Someone comes to steal the suspect from me This is one of the things I always hate And also there is something else Whenever I see a player with experience, he treats a novice player with sarcasm and insulting in main Chat in The server This is not Good Just The End

[*]Do you want to talk about something you are proud of achieving in Ls-rcr?

Sure Of course I have great ambition like I want to join the great faction army also have ambition in the future I want to be a member of Community Lsrcr Tag

[*]What are your future goals in your life/this server?

Sure and already My goal is something larger than my desire, but I will say that I want to remain an admin in the community And on the forum, too Help people and Prevent people from using Cheat I think these are amazing goals

[*]Would you like to talk about someone special to you who has helped you a lot throughout your journey?

Yes and sure Some great friends helped me So far, I have to thank them for my help and special thanks to them all them Okaman Ziadoka300 balsa Adienbob [Lsrcr]Fierce Quiet Dangerou [Lsrcr]Alessandro [Lsrcr]weed They introduced me to the rules and helped me not give up And also Lsrcr Luka And Lsrcr Mastro Help me most of the time, they are amazing friends I really respect them for supporting me in everything :) Nothing Else The End And Thanks :)

1 post Page 1 of 1
Return to “Meet The Community”