Introduction - Hero_Dark

Find out more about our players here!
1 post Page 1 of 1

Ziad_Ronaldo2022

by Ziad_Ronaldo2022 » February 5, 2023, 8:33 pm
  • Who are you? I'm Ziad ragb known as ziad hero i'm from egypt and 16years old, alive in cairo city, I'm not studying anymore since I was out and started working like men because there's no a dream for me in the school so no need to stay there. I'm a football player playing gym training hard and working on myself to achive my dream, There's no something impossible it's just opiton but not real, So i'm doing as such as I can.

• What do you like doing in your free time?
I like to play samp chilling in the street or playing football with my friends for a bit sometimes watching tiktok youtube videos movies etc.

• What do you like/dislike about your country?
I like egypt because it very beautfil have a pyramids Tourists from all over the world come to Arab Egypt, Egypt mother of the world It has great things and it is a safe and secure country there are no fighting inside like in others countries, I dislike the investment in many things like a football that good people who skilled not playing just because they are a poor and cannot efford money to play, and who rich and not even skilled and doesn't know what's football means, Just playing and losing the team, Look at the The Egyptian team in the World Cup most of them cannot play, If 11 players from the crowd we can win there are many people who skilled if they are currently playing we would enter cub world every 4years and maybe we win no something impossible brazil was lost against crotia so that's all.

• How long have you been playing on Ls-rcr?
Since 2018, I was just staying at the cafe I was very younger I saw others playing samp just write any name and accses in the game then I was invited by my friends I had to create my first account was named mr.ziad but I forgot the password then I decided to create Hero_Dark and decided to play i wasn't know in anything in lsrcr only rob bank and get money collecting money score until I have learned and started showing people how they are applying in the groups and making tests.

• What do you like/dislike about the game/community?
Everything is good in lsrcr except shot 2, and you cannot stay up on vehicle, cannot have more than one group, That's all.

• Do you want to talk about something you are proud of achieving in Ls-rcr?
I have achived many things in lsrcr like I wanted to get unban and i got my chance and joined a lot of groups so i'm proud of myself.

• What are your future goals in your life/this server?
I wanted to be tagged member and army and be tester in which group I liked, tag currently removed and in army I'm giving myself time and god willing I get a chance.

• Would you like to talk about someone special to you who has helped you a lot throughout your journey?
I want to thank fantastic for giving me a chance and really I'll remember this forever, And i want to thank Faraon for staying with me until I got unbanned, He's really a good person friendly and have a good attitude he was always acting like a brother to me and shows a good attitude towards me, Really I like him much and thanking him for everything he helped me in, and Really i'll not meet someone good like you and I never meet, He trusted me and I trusted him as a brothers.
Error: Hero_Dark not found
1 post Page 1 of 1
Return to “Meet The Community”