Moderator: Pagati Leaders

19 posts Page 1 of 2

Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

by Karu_Tepes » April 1, 2024, 6:10 am
Welcome Pagati Members!

Thing have been turbulent lately, I think we can all agree on that. I had planned to have this done and ready, rolling out today with ease. Instead, I have had to rush around putting out fires on all fronts. From problems to Maltesini, to our needing to find a new Underboss, to handling many of you having your accounts breached. But I am proud to say, I finished this up this an extra hour to spare. It wasn't fun in the least, I had to make some difficult choices, but such is my role as Don. I hope you all can bare with me if I am a touch short over the next few days, as I finish getting everything back together. That said, let's get to the most exciting part of this, the promotions! I have gone over the numbers, the skills, and the overall time with Pagati, and have awarded the following players with their promotions and awards.

Hayzen - Underboss

Faraon - Caporegime

Bombshell - Enforcer
Shelby - Enforcer
Adienbob - Enforcer

Shadow - Soldier
Dexxy - Soldier
Sultan - Soldier

Checkmate - Associate
PjokerOrange - Associate
Roadkill - Associate

Pagati member of the month: Network

A warning in red:

As many of you know, Maltesini has been trying to make a comeback for themselves. Now, Pagati and Maltesini have agreed we do NOT want a war between us. That said, with them attempting to return, I need to dig up the old rules we originally set forth, so you all know how to conduct yourselves with them.

1: You are NOT to try and interact with any Maltesini members without an Underboss or higher accompanying. This does not include an Underboss or higher on their end. We stay to our own separate duties, and we do not interrupt each other.

2: Like us, Maltesini can order airdrops and deliver them. I will not forbid you from trying to steal their airdrops, all is fair in this dirty business, but know that you do so at your own risk.

3: While Pagati is focusing on CNR first and Roleplay second, Maltesini is still 100% roleplay, therefore if you must interact with them you must do is IN CHARACTER and you must abide by proper roleplay etiquette.

4: Do not torment or harass Maltesini. They have been given full permission to report you should you take things too far. Likewise, if they are giving you a problem, do not retaliate. Gather proof, and give it to me so I can report it to their command.

The Glen Park Tower

For those who have not yet seen it, we now have a tower in Glen Park, floor 16. You can spawn here using /pgspawns. Now, this tower does NOT have cars, weapons, or guns. I am still trying to hopefully get a us a VIP system, as that is my next goal for us, but if you have /dweap or Blackmarket VIP, this spawn will be very beneficial to you. Likewise this tower is well defended if you need a place to lay low from the cops. They can enter, but there is a wall with an opening so you may defend yourself until help arrives.

Our Future

With the recent tower update and some other things, I would like to list the things I am currently attempting to get us. By no means are any of these a guarantee, but for the sake of transparency, I want to give you all the list I am working on.

Priority 1: VIP I would like to create a VIP for us, much like how SWAT/Army have their own VIPs. Staff has been interested in this as well, so this will be my main priority moving forward with seeing what we can obtain.
Priority 2: Fixing the ranks This promotion I have done my best to put people where I feel they belong, with help from our Consigliere Squanix. It's not exactly how I would like it, but it will do for the moment. With the current inactivity check and more crunching of the numbers, I am hoping to have a confirmed list for May.
Priority 3: Chainsaws I, like many of you, are entirely pissed the fuck off at this new gameplay style of jackasses with hits running into interiors and standing in the door like a censored with a chainsaw. Rest assured I am doing my best to work with staff to see if we can come to a fix to prevent this, either by code or by updating the server rules.
Priority 4: While I am satisfied with our current activity, I always keep thinking of ways to improve it and make Pagati more fun and more well known.
Priority 5: Rebuilding the Event Team. With Meow gone, who was doing our events, we are working to rebuild an Event Team so that we can have special activities for everyone to do.

Closing

The last few days have been hard. I cannot thank you all enough for baring with me, with Squanix, and for doing your own parts to get us through this difficult time. I hope with the coming months everyone's hard work will pay off, and we'll come out of this a stronger family than before. Remember that bad blood leads to bad blood. Forgive your enemies, and let your minds rest at ease. Also remember this world is a dangerous place, so keep your eyes open and your weapons ready. No one leaves the base without a gun.

neTwork

netwoRk
Donator

by neTwork » April 1, 2024, 6:30 am
Congratulations everyone!

Tenior

by Tenior » April 1, 2024, 6:30 am
neTwork wrote :
Congratulations everyone!

Vexxy

VexxY

by Vexxy » April 1, 2024, 6:36 am
Congratulations everyone

Vexxy Renegades In Red Line.Really I seen three things in my heart Renegades and Pagati and S.W.A.T. my dream to have all of them

*Blackouts*
*Renegades*
*StuntKings*
*The Buzzards*
*UFC*
*Los Vagos*

*Pagati Soldier*

Kakaroto.

Kakaroto.

by Kakaroto. » April 1, 2024, 6:37 am
Congratulations everyone

KaKaRoTo.Anyways I have failed in S.W.A.T. But that not the final is the first I will try and try to join faction S.W.A.T. Really I have to try with my best to join as faction S.W.A.T. I know lets not hard to pass the test but KaKaRoto. Never will give up

My Groups★StuntKings★
★The Buzzards★
★Los Vagos★

Crusheer Online

Crusheer

by Crusheer » April 1, 2024, 7:13 am
Gz lads

Vampires & Supporter

have been playing ls-rcr since 2014

AK33L

Ak3EL
Donator