Pc Parts

Here you can discuss games not related to SA-MP or GTA in general.
18 posts Page 2 of 2

Astrl

Astrl
Senior Administrator
Supporter

by Astrl » May 14, 2018, 10:57 am
knifeboss wrote :
Playa wrote :
knifeboss wrote :
Back to normal?
A 1050 ti costs 200usd,it's price was 139$ and you call it normal.1060 3gb went from 200 to 260.the 6gb version went from 260 to 300-340$.Cant call them "normal" or even reasonable prices.

Take it this way, prices are gonna increase even more. Upto you.

Nvidia might release the new 1100 series which 'might' lower the prices since most gamers would buy them instead of the 1000 series making the prices go down.Hopefully that's what happens

Just a thought to add to the topic - have you thought about buying pre-owned parts?
I don't know what the market is like where you live, but saying you've not got much money to spend, you might be able to get something slightly better if it's been used before.

I've never bought pre-owned parts before, I've always purchased new parts so
Senior Administrator | Server Developer | Army Sergeant Major | Head Supporter

knifeboss

KnifeBoss

by knifeboss » May 14, 2018, 12:25 pm
Skillzz wrote :
knifeboss wrote :
Playa wrote :

Take it this way, prices are gonna increase even more. Upto you.

Nvidia might release the new 1100 series which 'might' lower the prices since most gamers would buy them instead of the 1000 series making the prices go down.Hopefully that's what happens

Just a thought to add to the topic - have you thought about buying pre-owned parts?
I don't know what the market is like where you live, but saying you've not got much money to spend, you might be able to get something slightly better if it's been used before.

I've never bought pre-owned parts before, I've always purchased new parts so

Well,firstly i wanted to get the parts off amazon but since customs will take 30% of the product which i paid for makes it harder.My father has a friend which deals with computers and I talked with him.He said that all the parts which i asked for can be found but they wont be new,plus they'll be cheaper and I trust him since he gets them from a safe place.I could get better parts,yes,but it was pretty difficult to make my dad buy me these let alone better parts.And no,i'm not just begging him to buy me them,i said if he gets me a pc,i'd work at his place for 1-2 months.
SWAT Staff Sergeant |
Tagged member | LSPD United Inspector |
Ex-MBR Co-Leader | Ex-Pagati UnderBoss

Astrl

Astrl
Senior Administrator
Supporter

by Astrl » May 14, 2018, 12:39 pm
knifeboss wrote :
Well,firstly i wanted to get the parts off amazon but since customs will take 30% of the product which i paid for makes it harder.My father has a friend which deals with computers and I talked with him.He said that all the parts which i asked for can be found but they wont be new,plus they'll be cheaper and I trust him since he gets them from a safe place.I could get better parts,yes,but it was pretty difficult to make my dad buy me these let alone better parts.And no,i'm not just begging him to buy me them,i said if he gets me a pc,i'd work at his place for 1-2 months.

Was just a thought, if you could get better parts that are pre-owned and you have the ability to convince him, then why not.

Sounds like a fair deal :P

knifeboss

KnifeBoss

by knifeboss » May 14, 2018, 12:49 pm
Skillzz wrote :
knifeboss wrote :

Was just a thought, if you could get better parts that are pre-owned and you have the ability to convince him, then why not.

Already listed him what parts i want which sucks since it's too late.This build will keep me hooked up for 2-3 years minimum at 1080p mid-high 60fps i believe.I'll upgrade after a year or two though.
SWAT Staff Sergeant |

Overdose

Overdose

by Overdose » May 14, 2018, 1:26 pm
Spoiler: show
https://pcpartpicker.com

knifeboss

KnifeBoss

by knifeboss » May 14, 2018, 2:25 pm
Overdose wrote :
Spoiler: show
https://pcpartpicker.com

And how does this tell me much about performance and overclocking?
SWAT Staff Sergeant |

Astrl

Astrl
Senior Administrator
Supporter

by Astrl » May 14, 2018, 3:17 pm
knifeboss wrote :
Skillzz wrote :
knifeboss wrote :

Already listed him what parts i want which sucks since it's too late.This build will keep me hooked up for 2-3 years minimum at 1080p mid-high 60fps i believe.I'll upgrade after a year or two though.

I'm more of an upgrade when needed kinda guy - I've built myself a PC that should last for the next few years running everything that I want to throw at it - pushing triple monitors and stuff. I'd probably be upgrading my GPU / throwing in another one but still.

I've never personally been a fan of the AMD stuff, as I've had friends who have all had bad experiences with it.
I've had an old AMD GPU that actually caught fire too, hence why I've never bought one since lol

knifeboss

KnifeBoss

by knifeboss » May 14, 2018, 6:46 pm
Skillzz wrote :
knifeboss wrote :
Skillzz wrote :

I'm more of an upgrade when needed kinda guy - I've built myself a PC that should last for the next few years running everything that I want to throw at it - pushing triple monitors and stuff. I'd probably be upgrading my GPU / throwing in another one but still.

I've never personally been a fan of the AMD stuff, as I've had friends who have all had bad experiences with it.
I've had an old AMD GPU that actually caught fire too, hence why I've never bought one since lol

I saw the old and processors and I didn't like them,but ryzen CPUs are really good,at least in my opinion.They deliver great performance for their price,have enough cores,and they can all be overclocked.Also,if you buy one of the ryzen CPUs you also get a good stock cooler which actually does something,unlike Intel's stock coolers.Intel might favor gaming a bit more but ryzen still holds a good performance against it,and it can be mostly used for rendering,edeting videos which Intel can lack (at least compared to it)
SWAT Staff Sergeant |
18 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “Other Games”