[HELP] Game Recommendations Needed - Story (& Freeroam)

Here you can discuss games not related to SA-MP or GTA in general.
19 posts Page 2 of 2

Coolguy

Tuesday

by Coolguy » June 3, 2018, 1:36 am
The elder scroll Skyrim?

Spoiler: show
Former Positions

Maltesini Underboss
Pagati Underboss

Gambino Underboss
Blackouts Miracle

Stunt Kings Tester
Renegades Tester
Current Positions

S.A Army Event Officer
S.A Army Sergeant

Absynth's Crew Veteran
Spetsnaz General
SFC Cruiser
Community Supporter

jilla123

Jilla

by jilla123 » June 3, 2018, 3:00 am
Hitman blood money as Oggy recommended that to me.

MineJolle19

MineJolle
Donator

by MineJolle19 » June 3, 2018, 7:19 am
They don't line up. New characters and a new story with each game.

Friday

Friday

by Friday » June 3, 2018, 12:27 pm
Mafia 2 & 3 ( You will love them)

Driver - San Francisco

Dishonored

COD 4

Tagged member and Community Supporter | Muslim

Geri

Geri
Donator

by Geri » June 3, 2018, 1:05 pm
minecraft
glgy geri

Indognito

Indognito

by Indognito » June 5, 2018, 5:00 am
Saints row 1 &2 has free roam and a decent storyline but after saints row 2 the story starts to suck.

Bioshock series is good if you don’t mind a story that is a mindfuck

Mafia 1, 2, and 3 are pretty good objective/storyline games but as for free roaming not so much,

Dishonored is a good game and it’s story is good, the second one though I have not played,

Call of duty the big red one, modern warfare 2 and black ops 1 &2 if you want FPS type games that are war based, these are the best ones and storyline wise they are decent,

Swat global defense would be worth mentioning if you’re in to games like that which are strictly tactics and police strategies,

The punisher is a pretty good game if you like games that were actually banned because back in its day it was considered one of the most violent games out on the market it’s storyline is interesting ,though certain parts I could care less for still it’s a good game,

The gta series when it comes to 3, vice city, liberty city stories, vice city stories, San andras, but I’m pretty sure you knew that lol

Sleeping dogs is a good game for those who like kungfu fighting, policework and undercover missions, so it’s a 3 in 1 package with a good storyline.

There’s a few 007 games but I am unsure if they are or would be your style of game, play them them anyway just to be sure.

Mortal kombat was a good arcade like game, it was one of my favorites when gaming was still in arcade and on console only

Skyrim if you like games with a lot of content, fantasy, and Basically dungeons and dragons type of games.

Legend of Zelda series, legit every gamer I’ve talked to said this series was worth playing not played it myself but I’ve heard nothing but good reviews and not many that were bad.

L.A. noire if you like detective/ magnum P.I type games though the driving physics are far from realistic but that’s what you’d expect from rockstar, it doesn’t ruin the game though if you know how to circumvent it, if you aren’t a good driver then make the partner drive though I never had to.

Assassins creed up until black flag I personally did like black flag, download it anyways cause why not? If you have the space might as well use it.

Rise to honor I think it was called, I don’t remember too much about the story but it was a good game, I used to play that one on a friends ps2

Dead space 1 and 2 these are decent games

These are all the games I can remember as of now, you’re set for a few weeks if you haven’t played them already. So expect symptoms like up all nightus, gws (gamers weep of sorrow) and post storyline depression when you’re done with the games, XD some of them are classics.

Robin

Robin
Donator

by Robin » June 6, 2018, 8:21 am
Indognito wrote :
Saints row 1 &2 has free roam and a decent storyline but after saints row 2 the story starts to suck.

Mafia 1, 2, and 3 are pretty good objective/storyline games but as for free roaming not so much,

Dishonored is a good game and it’s story is good, the second one though I have not played,

Call of duty the big red one, modern warfare 2 and black ops 1 &2 if you want FPS type games that are war based, these are the best ones and storyline wise they are decent,

Swat global defense would be worth mentioning if you’re in to games like that which are strictly tactics and police strategies,

The punisher is a pretty good game if you like games that were actually banned because back in its day it was considered one of the most violent games out on the market it’s storyline is interesting ,though certain parts I could care less for still it’s a good game,

The gta series when it comes to 3, vice city, liberty city stories, vice city stories, San andras, but I’m pretty sure you knew that lol

Sleeping dogs is a good game for those who like kungfu fighting, policework and undercover missions, so it’s a 3 in 1 package with a good storyline.

There’s a few 007 games but I am unsure if they are or would be your style of game, play them them anyway just to be sure.

Mortal kombat was a good arcade like game, it was one of my favorites when gaming was still in arcade and on console only

Skyrim if you like games with a lot of content, fantasy, and Basically dungeons and dragons type of games.

Legend of Zelda series, legit every gamer I’ve talked to said this series was worth playing not played it myself but I’ve heard nothing but good reviews and not many that were bad.

L.A. noire if you like detective/ magnum P.I type games though the driving physics are far from realistic but that’s what you’d expect from rockstar, it doesn’t ruin the game though if you know how to circumvent it, if you aren’t a good driver then make the partner drive though I never had to.

Assassins creed up until black flag I personally did like black flag, download it anyways cause why not? If you have the space might as well use it.

Rise to honor I think it was called, I don’t remember too much about the story but it was a good game, I used to play that one on a friends ps2

These are all the games I can remember as of now, you’re set for a few weeks if you haven’t played them already. So expect symptoms like up all nightus, gws (gamers weep of sorrow) and post storyline depression when you’re done with the games, XD some of them are classics.

Good games, good explenation

I got a lot of disk space, but not that much haha.
I'm adding Mafia 3 to my list to start with, rest might come later since I lack the disk space.

Thanks mate!
Retired community player 2013-2020
★ Retired LSPD United Chief of Police ★
★ Retired S.A. Army General ★

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

All Former Positions and Titles
LSPD United Chief of Police & Founder
S.A. Army General, Commander-In-Chief
& High Command & Head Event Officer

Lsrcr Website & Server Developer
La Famiglia Assassini Pagati Underboss

LS-RCR Radio Manager & DJ
LS-RCR Newspaper Head Editor
SAPT Advisor & Driving Instructor
Blackouts Advisor
Saints Training Officer & Rookie
Absynth's Crew Assassin
Comrades Worker
And much more...

Indognito

Indognito

by Indognito » June 9, 2018, 3:51 am
Robin wrote :
Indognito wrote :

Good games, good explenation

I got a lot of disk space, but not that much haha.
I'm adding Mafia 3 to my list to start with, rest might come later since I lack the disk space.

Thanks mate!

You’re welcome. Word of advice though if you care for stuff such as lore it’s best to start with mafia 1 or “the city of lost haven” as it is called

ShadowNinja

ShadowNinja
Donator

by ShadowNinja » June 16, 2018, 3:35 pm
The evil within (1 and 2) :twisted: :twisted:
19 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “Other Games”