Pagati HQ Civillian Warning

Post any suggestions or general queries you may have here!

Moderator: Pagati Leaders

2 posts Page 1 of 1

TheNinjaWizzard

TheNinjaWizzard

by TheNinjaWizzard » December 21, 2022, 1:41 pm
*Extends his right hand as he picks up a piece of paper and a pen from the HQ lounge table and starts writing a mail for a query or a suggestion.
*Mentions the suggestion details in the mail.

In-game name: TheNinjaWizzard
Your Suggestion: Similiar to the other factions, If Inside Pagati HQ (as Civillian or any other skin other than Pagati) will be given a countdown of 30 seconds, after 30 seconds of being inside Pagati HQ, you will be Hit/Wanted and Pagati will not be wanted after killing them. Obviously there is commands such as /pgkick but that Is for higher ranks and 90% of the time there is no high rank online, so this would be a much better option in my opinion, obviously there should be a command to stop the person from getting counted down, like a /pgallow (id) , from stuff like appointments etc.
Why it should be added: Mostly If a person is inside Pagati HQ you will have to give them a warning manually, and most of the time they will not listen and you are forced to kill them, making you wanted, having to suicide to reset wanted etc, doesn't make it realistic so If after 30 seconds of countdown you may kill them without being wanted, makes it much cleaner you may say, that would still be a high rank command but Pagati Members can kill without hesitation after being counted down, and countinue on without getting wanted etc. This makes it better cause It's more of a direct proper warning and I believe that people will listen.

*Stops writing and folds the paper to place it in envelope.
*Puts down the pen and stands up from the lounge sofa.
*Goes towards the elevator and enters in.
*Presses the office button on the elevator.
*Enters inside the office floor.

*Puts the envelope inside the mail box located outside the office.
S.W.A.T. Sergeant | Pagati Caporegime

Karu_Tepes Online

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

by Karu_Tepes » December 22, 2022, 5:55 am
Karu, upon reading the letter, writes a reply

Hello,

The /pgkick command is for higher ranks as it's used for roleplay purposes. When I updated the rules, I made allowance for problem guests if no higher ups are online. If a guest is being rude, belligerent, or makes a threat/poses a threat, such as brandishing a weapon or firing shots, all pagati members have the right to eliminate that threat by any means necessary. However, I shall talk to the LSPD and see if we can work out a deal so our people are not unjustly wanted for what is clearly self defense.

-Don Karuminska

caps her pen and sends back a letter to the sender in hopes it helps
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Suggestions and Questions”