Report for network

Caught someone breaking Pagati rules? Report them here.

Moderator: Pagati Leaders

14 posts Page 1 of 2

Cobla

Cobla

by Cobla » February 26, 2024, 2:30 pm
*Extends his right hand as he picks up a piece of paper and a pen from the HQ lounge table and starts writing a mail for complaint.
*Mentions the complaint details in the mail.
*Attaches the pictures as in proofs.

In-game name: Cytga
Their name: Network
Reason: he robbed me after he killed me " i was have hit "
Proof: Image

*Stops writing and folds the paper to place it in envelope.
*Puts down the pen and stands up from the lounge sofa.
*Goes towards the elevator and enters in.
*Presses the office button on the elevator.
*Enters inside the office floor.

*Puts the envelope inside the mail box located outside the office.

neTwork

netwoRk
Donator

by neTwork » February 26, 2024, 3:06 pm
Q: I have a hit, but I've got a large amount of cash on me. Can Pagati rob my corpse if they take the hit?
A: Absolutely not! Pagati is based on respect and honor. We will not rob a corpse of a hit contract UNLESS said contract gave us an unfair and dishonorable chase (IE mounting biking around the map, excessive usage of drugs, or chasing us down when we made no attempt to kill them). This is why our members receive per-hit bonuses and payouts. However, we must be actively trying to claim the hit. Meaning if the police gun you down, and we're just close, we can still rob you.

When Pagati members encounter disgraceful and disrespectful players like yourself who intentionally go against righteous and just gameplay, where one holding hit flees inside an interior with clear intentions in attempt to bait a hitman to chainsaw them in disadvantageous situation, which is what you had exactly tried to do, where in such scenario, we hold no equal opportunity since you are able to use a weapon while we stand frozen, we are very welcome to rob such corpses. That is what you have committed therefore your corpse was robbed, on the other side, you hosted a report against me with a single screenshot that doesn't really display any evidence of my error since you are supposed to provide valid evidence that would represent the whole picture of the situation why your disgraceful character was robbed, which you failed to do. You literally posted a chat screenshot that proves how your corpse was robbed. Yes, I robbed you. And I have had a valid reason. Your task, when you host a report against someone, is to display their violation for their actions, which you failed to do. You posted a screenshot. Very nice. Your screenshot evidence is no evidence and it doesn't display any violation whatsoever. This is as similar as if I had seen you jump off a roof and I took a screenshot of you falling down, and I went to forums to host a report claiming you airbreak. You are ridiculous. Thank you for proving that. At least you proved something.

In such instances, we are more than welcome to rob corpses of such disgraceful players. Actually, we are very much enforced to do that and we look forward to rob every corpse of any disgraceful player that intentionally uses unrighteous and unequal game mechanics for their situation benefit in any way.

I have nothing else to say other than the fact that I wasted 15 minutes of my life writting this down for no reason.

I will await my Dons Karuminska verdict on this.

neTwork

netwoRk
Donator

by neTwork » February 26, 2024, 3:23 pm
Since I've spent all this time writting this down for no reason as your report is invalid, I might as well add this since I didn't in my original post.

(IE mounting biking around the map, excessive usage of drugs, or chasing us down when we made no attempt to kill them).

You probably don't know this since you host such ridiculous report against someone so I will enlighten you. This Pagati rule that displays unfair situations above clearly doesn't literally stand only for those situations but for any unrighteous situation we are put in by players under hit, which intentional use of interior to attempt to bait and chainsaw or basically use any weapon while we are still loading in is clearly one of them.

Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

by Karu_Tepes » February 26, 2024, 4:50 pm
Network is correct. We reserve the right to rob hits if you were not peacefully surrendering or did not give us an honorable fight. If you ran inside a building and tried to chainsaw Network then he has every right to rob you as compensation for your dishonor.

You have 24 hours to post proof you did not attempt an unfair tactic, or to admit you did.

Cobla

Cobla

by Cobla » February 26, 2024, 8:08 pm
I was enter in shopping with him i was will kill him but he gonna inside the Shop and then get out and Then after hidding killed me and robbed me after

Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

by Karu_Tepes » February 26, 2024, 9:07 pm
Hytga67 wrote :
I was enter in shopping with him i was will kill him but he gonna inside the Shop and then get out and Then after hidding killed me and robbed me after

I need evidence you gave him honorable fight. If you were going in/out of a shop over and over, he is allowed to rob you.

neTwork

netwoRk
Donator

by neTwork » February 27, 2024, 3:22 am
Hytga67 wrote :

Yes, good job, you nearly posted truthful statement. It is what occured but in clearly different order. You immediately fled inside 24/7 shop as soon as you noticed me approaching, and your intentions were very clear - to chainsaw me in an unfair situation when I followed inside. You failed however, so after a short fight between jumping inside and out attempting to chainsaw me, I killed you for a hit and robbed your disgraceful very much dead corpse. I would have done it again and I will do it again to any player who plays dirty. We Pagati members have every right in such circumstances.

I am glad that you hosted this report as this is beneficial to you since you learned something new, that if you play dirty against our faction, your dead corpse gets dirty.

Now, if you cannot provide valid evidence that I abused my role, which I am certain you cannot, this is clearly a waste of time.
Last edited by neTwork on February 27, 2024, 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

General

General
Donator
Duel Master

by General » February 27, 2024, 7:22 am
neTwork wrote :
[quote="Hytga67"fled inside 24/7 shop as soon as you noticed me approaching, and your intentions were very clear - to chainsaw me

I'm sorry for posting here, but this is a fact, this guy is doing this all day. It's like he's running of fair combat and getting into the store to try to chainsaw. As I was in army skin, every time I encounter him as a criminal, he tries to do that, it's like his hobby.

Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

by Karu_Tepes » February 27, 2024, 9:03 am
General wrote :
neTwork wrote :
[quote="Hytga67"fled inside 24/7 shop as soon as you noticed me approaching, and your intentions were very clear - to chainsaw me

I'm sorry for posting here, but this is a fact, this guy is doing this all day. It's like he's running of fair combat and getting into the store to try to chainsaw. As I was in army skin, every time I encounter him as a criminal, he tries to do that, it's like his hobby.

This could have been sent to me via a Discord DM. However, I've witnessed the users behavior doing this on an alt as well. The only reason I am giving him a chance to post more proof is because my job requires it of me.

Rollen

Rollen

by Rollen » February 27, 2024, 9:03 am
Hello guys, what problem pagati member take hit and robed? after 36days I made a checkmate report and when I knew how to do it raped and robed I can't do a report in the raped or robed deposit
Hello, everyone I am not happy for got banned and i oppressed

and i can't join cophunt my freinds in game again and i hope

get unbanned for have funny and thanks boys

images
Renegades4life
Leil's Squad member lvl 1
14 posts Page 1 of 2
Return to “Reports”