File case - Lost Soul / Hayzen

Caught someone breaking Pagati rules? Report them here.

Moderator: Pagati Leaders

2 posts Page 1 of 1

MaxiTaxi.

MaxiTaxi.

by MaxiTaxi. » March 30, 2024, 1:35 pm
*Extends his right hand as he picks up a piece of paper and a pen from the HQ lounge table and starts writing a mail for complaint.
*Mentions the complaint details in the mail.
*Attaches the pictures as in proofs.

In-game name: Marines
Their name: Lost Soul / Hayzen
Reason: Aye', First of all we're roleplaying then, I, aiming at Lost Soul then Lost Soul just put the trigger while I am aiming which is it's METAGAMING (keep overthinking irl). After that I told her OOC it was roleplay nothing personal then she started talking shits and talking false report that we're rulebreaking but she don't know she's the one who's rulebreaker. 10 minutes a while we are following them (ICLY) they don't know us ICLY (KEEP OVERTHINKING IF YOU DON'T KNOW THE FACE OR THE NAME OF THE MAN IN REAL LIFE WOULD YOU KNOW THEM?) and later on they PUT HIT ON US which is the reason is STALKING but I wonder why they put contract on us they don't know us ICLY it's called METAGAMING ALSO then later she starting NON ROLEPLAY BEHAVIOR she didn't comply our roleplay which is NRB (non roleplay behavior)

PS: NOTHING PERSONAL, IT'S JUST BUSINESS... PROUD, POWER, :lol:
Proof: https://ibb.co/N6khr0g
https://ibb.co/ysBdJr8

*Stops writing and folds the paper to place it in envelope.
*Puts down the pen and stands up from the lounge sofa.
*Goes towards the elevator and enters in.
*Presses the office button on the elevator.
*Enters inside the office floor.

*Puts the envelope inside the mail box located outside the office.
Life is like a taxi. The meter just keeps a-ticking whether you are getting somewhere

/request taxi

Spoiler: show

Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

by Karu_Tepes » March 30, 2024, 1:54 pm
This is an absurd report, and your behavior is vile.

Aye', First of all we're roleplaying then, I, aiming at Lost Soul then Lost Soul just put the trigger while I am aiming which is it's METAGAMING (keep overthinking irl). After that I told her OOC it was roleplay nothing personal then she started talking shits and talking false report that we're rulebreaking but she don't know she's the one who's rulebreaker

First off, Karuminska is an ex-soviet army super soldier project that was considered a failure. That's her character. Your buddy took out a knife and put it to Hayzen's neck RIGHT BESIDE HER, which she can very obviously see. Of course she's not going to be very nice when you take her boydguard hostive. She's also not going to show any fear because, as stated, she's a soldier. She is trained to get herself out of situations like this. When Fighter 'pushed the knife' into Hayzen's neck, that's actually not enough to really hurt him. You have to slice DEEP to do anything more than cause a mild annoyance. That's how knives work. And given that was an incredibly hostile action, Karuminska absolutely would see this as an extreme threat to her safety, and the safety of her people, and therefore act accordingly, in this case, opening fire on people who tried (poorly) to kill one of her men.

and later on they PUT HIT ON US which is the reason is STALKING but I wonder why they put contract on us they don't know us ICLY it's called METAGAMING ALSO then later she starting NON ROLEPLAY BEHAVIOR she didn't comply our roleplay which is NRB (non roleplay behavior)

Let's start with official server rules: 2.5.6:

We don't have to know who is following us, only that we are being followed for an extended period of time. That gives anyone, Pagati or not, the right to place a hit on that person. Also, you keep claiming you're roleplaying (and doing it poorly might I add), which means that since you want to consider it 'official roleplay'...

Since it was official roleplay by your own word, and you were following us for an extended period of time by your own word, we had the right to place and claim our own hits on you both. Furthermore, is you read within the red box, you'll see you violated a server rule on harassment, meaning you not only failed to roleplay properly, you broke a Official Ls-rcr rule during it, and while I am not petty enough to report you for (and my bandicam isn't working) you could be reported to Ls-rcr staff for what you did, and you would be punished for it.

This report, much like yourself, is an absolute joke.

Dismissed, no Pagati member will be punished. However, server staff and Maltesini staff will be made aware of the situation, and you might yourself punished.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Reports”