Role-play Commands Usage Guide

Find all the available roleplay guides here.

Moderator: Pagati Leaders

1 post Page 1 of 1

Pagati

Pagati
Pagati Don

by Pagati » September 5, 2015, 1:32 pm
ROLE-PLAY COMMANDS

We want our fellow Pagati members to be professional role-players and therefore we've decided to shoot out a notice and reminder of the new commands that were added for role-play purposes that actually most of us ignore, probably because they do not understand their usage, which are "/me (ACTION)" and "/do".
Command: "/me [ACTION]"
Description: Displays an action your character is performing in the current state of time.
(People instead use /w *action* which is completely wrong and misused. "/me" is made for a purpose, and we should use it because its existence has a reason.)
Command: "/do"
Description: This command simply is an In Character emote, which is used when you want to state/ask something role-play wise that you cannot state/ask using "/me".
Example1: /do Did you take the cup? // (( When you offered someone a cup of something ))
Result: * Did you take the cup? (( Name )) *
Expected answer: /do Yes/No
(That's for asking something, and for statements, read below)
Example2: /do You can see that my shirt has blood drops on it
Result: * You can see that my shirt has blood drops on it (( Name )) *
(No answer is actually expected at all in these kinds of statements, but that's actually how "/do" is used, so if you use "/do" while role-playing, you will be known as an advanced role-player)

1 post Page 1 of 1
Return to “Guides”