Leli's Squad | Your Suggestions

Squad members can enjoy a cop-free zone here.

Moderators: Leli's Squad Leaders, Leli's Squad Testers

14 posts Page 1 of 2

LelipopIzOn

Lelipop
Donator

by LelipopIzOn » December 19, 2019, 4:38 pm
Hey everyone, as you know this group was recently created and currently we only have a forum section but everything else is coming soon. I'd like to hear from our members about what we can do to make the group active and maintain the activity once it has been released in-game. As an example, you can suggest events that would keep the group active. If you have any suggestions related to the group, you can either reply here using the template below or you can always privately message me. Your feedback is always appreciated!

Template:
Code: Select all
[b]Suggestion[/b]:
[b]Reason[/b] ([i]Why should we have it[/i]?):

Andro_Pineda Online

andro_pineda

by Andro_Pineda » December 19, 2019, 6:50 pm
Suggestion:Achievements
Reason (Why should we have it?):Well, the group's HQ is still under mapping proceedure, since I saw this topic achievements came in my mind, It says
you can suggest events that would keep the group active.
so achievements comes in my mind. It may keep the group active as well as the members. You can Discord PM/Forum PM me if you need some suggestion regarding achievement.

Back from the grave!

Former Top 24 Hitman

Terrorists4Life!

Need help??
Message me on or on Discord
[Khronos#2557]

Swaka

Swaka
Donator
Supporter

by Swaka » January 6, 2020, 9:10 am
Andro_Pineda wrote :
Suggestion:Achievements
Reason (Why should we have it?):Well, the group's HQ is still under mapping proceedure, since I saw this topic achievements came in my mind, It says
you can suggest events that would keep the group active.
so achievements comes in my mind. It may keep the group active as well as the members. You can Discord PM/Forum PM me if you need some suggestion regarding achievement.

Achievements will be added soon, thanks!

Discord: swaka9

Mockery

Mockery
Game Administrator

by Mockery » January 25, 2020, 9:35 pm
Suggestion: Straight denial
Reason (Why should we have it?): If any applicant fails to add secret word at the end of application, he should be denied straight without any warning/deadline of 24 hrs to re add it. We should add this as people who didnt care to read rules before applying dont deserve to be a part of this group.

Swaka

Swaka
Donator
Supporter

by Swaka » January 26, 2020, 12:06 am
Mockery wrote :
Suggestion: Straight denial
Reason (Why should we have it?): If any applicant fails to add a secret word at the end of the application, he should be denied straight without any warning/deadline of 24 hrs to re-add it. We should add this as people who didn't care to read the rules before applying don't deserve to be a part of this group.

Players who got rejected before had no idea about the secret word and why would they read the rules section again (before applying) if they have already read it before. That is why we give them 24 hours to fix their application.

Edited: We added secret word after a month or 2.

Adienbob

Adienbob

by Adienbob » September 15, 2020, 6:23 am
Suggestion: Add a small test Before members start vote
Reason (Why should we have it?): Hello there, That seems like normal idea and nothing difference But that's not this test will prove who deserve to be one of us and who not, Add an interview and Small test of our rules will prove really who really read rules and work hard to be one of us more players joined and they didn't look at rules while the application was sending to the staff team, That suggestion is extremely important, Votes only will not prove who are ready more people joined and they don't deserve it, I hope you add this suggestion soon
Free Palestine

La Famiglia Assassini Pagati

EX- Top 2 Pagati | Event team | Enforcer

Swaka

Swaka
Donator
Supporter

by Swaka » September 18, 2020, 4:27 am
Adienbob wrote :
Suggestion: Add a small test Before members start vote
Reason (Why should we have it?): Hello there, That seems like normal idea and nothing difference But that's not this test will prove who deserve to be one of us and who not, Add an interview and Small test of our rules will prove really who really read rules and work hard to be one of us more players joined and they didn't look at rules while the application was sending to the staff team, That suggestion is extremely important, Votes only will not prove who are ready more people joined and they don't deserve it, I hope you add this suggestion soon

We will think about it.

shun

shungirl1

by shun » October 10, 2020, 1:26 pm
Suggestion: put more bikes i like 10 mb
Reason (Why should we have it?): so many members active but only 1mb so he cant cophunt

hassmenol

hassmenol

by hassmenol » October 10, 2020, 1:30 pm
shun wrote :
Reason (Why should we have it?): so many members active but only 1mb so he cant cophunt

staffs and leaders put 10 mbike but you sponsor?

Swaka

Swaka
Donator
Supporter

by Swaka » October 13, 2020, 6:10 am
shun wrote :

We will add 1 more mountain bike soon.

14 posts Page 1 of 2
Return to “The Hideout”