Leli's Squad Application: GanDuHatHi [ACCEPTED]

Here you can find applications that were accepted.
3 posts Page 1 of 1

Ganduhathi

ganduhathi

by Ganduhathi » April 24, 2022, 10:12 pm

ApplicationYour in-game name: GanduHathi
Your score: 4692
Your activity: 958h:2m
Reason: Hi guys i want to join the squad because it has a sexy base closer to black market and idle wood, where i was enjoying robbing places with pipe bomb it was very helpful and fun as i was having temp rights before the update....i have few friends well known in the group and i don't have much of the groups in game just Ncs and los vagos looking for one more add on as i am active most of the time i would really like to be part of this group had a great time in the squad, nice experience with fun loving people in the gang....
Looking forward to your acceptance sir :)
Best Regards Squad 21

BeX

BeX

by BeX » April 25, 2022, 5:24 am

Thank you for submitting your interest in joining Leli's Squad. Before the leaders decide to accept/deny you, you need to pass an in-game test. The test will mainly consist of two stages i.e a general knowledge/interview part and Leli's Squad and LS-RCR rules test. We expect our potential members to have full knowledge of the rules hence you must score at least 9/10 in the rules part. Failure to meet this requirement will result in an instant denial. An applicant must request to be tested within a span of 10 days (exceptions can be made) otherwise, the application will be auto-denied.

You may contact one of the following testers in-order to complete your testing stage.

• [Lsrcr]Mockery
  • [Lsrcr]Mahmoud
  • [Lsrcr]Exp3rimental

We hope you manage to clear the test successfully. Best of luck!

Need assistance ?Kindly click the link

Swaka

Swaka
Donator

by Swaka » April 26, 2022, 9:47 am

Accepted.
Welcome to the squad!

Note:
For your rights, pm a Leader/Staff in-game whenever you see one, and you'll be granted the rights!

Discord: swaka9
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Accepted Applications”