Leli's Squad Application : Saeedi [TESTING LEFT]

Here you can find applications that were denied.

Moderators: Leli's Squad Leaders, Leli's Squad Testers

3 posts Page 1 of 1

Saeed7 Online

Saeedi
Event Host
Duel Master Event Host

by Saeed7 » December 22, 2022, 5:21 pm

ApplicationYour in-game name: Saeedi
Your score: 26565+
Your activity: 2517 hours
Reason: Hello It is me saeedi, Leli squad is a cool group based on mostly for chilling and new group updates are very near so i think i'll choose my first group to be Leli's squad as it is quite active and it located near the heart of los santos,this group is great and has great features to play with,thanks for reading out my application.
Saeedi
Squad 24

Alessandro Online

Alessandro
Donator

by Alessandro » December 22, 2022, 5:27 pm

Thank you for submitting your interest in joining Leli's Squad. Before the leaders decide to accept/deny you, you need to pass an in-game test. The test will mainly consist of two stages i.e a general knowledge/interview part and Leli's Squad and LS-RCR rules test. We expect our potential members to have full knowledge of the rules hence you must score at least 9/10 in the rules part. Failure to meet this requirement will result in an instant denial. An applicant must request to be tested within a span of 10 days (exceptions can be made) otherwise, the application will be auto-denied.

You may contact one of the following testers in-order to complete your testing stage.

• [Lsrcr]Mockery
  • [Lsrcr]Mahmoud
  • [Lsrcr]Tommy

We hope you manage to clear the test successfully. Best of luck!

Cena

Cena
Donator
Supporter

by Cena » January 26, 2023, 8:40 pm

Denied.

Reason:Applications are temporarily closed until we make changes in the staff team.

3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Denied Applications”