Report: mahmoud, he haven't the group but he have apply

Saw someone breaking the rules? You can report them here.

Moderators: Leli's Squad Leaders, Leli's Squad Testers

7 posts Page 1 of 1

Hero.Dark

Hero_Dark

by Hero.Dark » November 21, 2020, 7:30 pm
Your in-game name: Hero_dark
Player name: Mahmoud012345678
Reason: He asked me to give him reason and i gave him reason
Proof: Image
Hello you can check his reason and check this picture, also check his reason Image
Professional football player- Defender
Positions: Vampires: Staff member
Vic'sgang veteran
The buzzards rookie
Pagati member

me_omar

Naruto

by me_omar » November 21, 2020, 7:54 pm
See, my friend I actually saw you telling me I will help Mahmoud to apply So he told you send me becase You told him that you would send him the request And I heard this in my ear So you and Hua are wrong I say this To explain What is in the picture Well, my friend, and let all members know that hero_dark He said this and I heard this And I want everyone to know your truth, kid

Fierce

F1erce
Donator
SWAT VIP

by Fierce » November 21, 2020, 7:55 pm
Well, Trying to report hunt but i didn't ask you about anything i just told you " Send me " and we have dealt irl to send me an logo for my name like what you are doing for others players and i wasn't know that you hate me to this level also i don't need reason from you as you can see i can write any reason any time and if you wanna me do that ingame i'm ready, Second thing that you should be blacklisted as you send me an reason for " Leli's squad " and that's not allowed but you are blacklisted for this you choose this group to do that here as you don't care

TBH i make mistake as i didn't report you and i ignored that and i accept any punishment from Staff

I hope you stop this hate for your teammates Like me, Adien, Okaman and other.

Welcome To The World Of Viruses

https://fierc.mysellix.io

• Learn from yesterday
• Live for today
• Hope for tomorrow
• The important thing
Is not to stop questioning

• Someone can be Smarter
• Someone can be Prettier
• Someone can be Younger
•-- But keep in mind that no one will be you.

Pagati Soldier

SWAT PVT2

The Buzzards Assassin (Tester)

The Rulers Bodyguard (Tester)

Unknown Supporter

Absynth's Crew Assassin

Blackouts Executioner

Spetsnaz VIP

StuntKings Stunter

Leli's Squad Member (Lvl 2)

UFC Fighter

Renegades Amateur

PCC [oOo]

Los Vagos Gang Banger

Hero.Dark

Hero_Dark

by Hero.Dark » November 21, 2020, 8:26 pm
Image[/quote]
Hello, you said to me in the game'' today at time 12 i will make apply in leil'squad no reason for me? i said ok i will send it in discord then you send to me '' send me'' and my answered '' snia haktp'' veen will understand, from unfortunately i didn't taken a screen shots when you told me that in game, but i taken screen when you told me in discord, So i hope you read the rules before apply, also you made with me argument and i ignored your massage, also i will report you in unknown because you are insulted me, so you lying and saying i told you send me, So send you what? if you wasn't want reason why you copied my reason when i send it in discord? can you explain to me ?, Hello staff if he doesn't want reason and he said send me, why did he copied my reason and he wrote it also in his application.
please mahmoud012345678 don'y lying and read the rules and work in your attitude as well, so i haven't anything else to say, i will wait the decision

Vic'sgang veteran
The buzzards rookie
Pagati member

Fierce

F1erce
Donator
SWAT VIP

by Fierce » November 21, 2020, 8:41 pm
Hero.Dark wrote :

Hello, you said to me in the game'' today at time 12 i will make apply in leil'squad no reason for me? i said ok i will send it in discord then you send to me '' send me'' and my answered '' snia haktp'' veen will understand, from unfortunately i didn't taken a screen shots when you told me that in game, but i taken screen when you told me in discord, So i hope you read the rules before apply, also you made with me argument and i ignored your massage, also i will report you in unknown because you are insulted me, so you lying and saying i told you send me, So send you what? if you wasn't want reason why you copied my reason when i send it in discord? can you explain to me ?, Hello staff if he doesn't want reason and he said send me, why did he copied my reason and he wrote it also in his application.
please mahmoud012345678 don'y lying and read the rules and work in your attitude as well, so i haven't anything else to say, i will wait the decision

[/quote]
You lie that I do not ask you for anything in the game: however, I asked you for anything in the game. Why did you not take any proof: And that I made my request 8 days ago and you say that I asked you today at 12 o'clock the reason
Welcome To The World Of Viruses

https://fierc.mysellix.io

• Learn from yesterday
• Live for today
• Hope for tomorrow
• The important thing
Is not to stop questioning

• Someone can be Smarter
• Someone can be Prettier
• Someone can be Younger
•-- But keep in mind that no one will be you.

Pagati Soldier

SWAT PVT2

The Buzzards Assassin (Tester)

The Rulers Bodyguard (Tester)

Unknown Supporter

Absynth's Crew Assassin

Blackouts Executioner

Spetsnaz VIP

StuntKings Stunter

Leli's Squad Member (Lvl 2)

UFC Fighter

Renegades Amateur

PCC [oOo]

Los Vagos Gang Banger

Hero.Dark

Hero_Dark

by Hero.Dark » November 21, 2020, 8:51 pm
mahmoud012345678999 wrote :
Hero.Dark wrote :

You lie that I do not ask you for anything in the game: however, I asked you for anything in the game. Why did you not take any proof: And that I made my request 8 days ago and you say that I asked you today at 12 o'clock the reason[/quote]
i don't understand you, but anyway i will explain to you why i didn't reported you when you said to me '' send me'' well well, your attitude was great but something happened when we are playing and you insulted me so that reason i reported you btw, As long as you don't know the rules you cant be a part of leil'squad
Vic'sgang veteran
The buzzards rookie
Pagati member

Veen

Veen
Senior Administrator

by Veen » November 21, 2020, 9:59 pm
None of you is a Leli squad member, though, when it comes to applications, we've to deal with it since there're always chances to be accepted and cheating cannot be accepted.

mahmoud012345678999, the reporter indeed didn't provide proof of you asking him to write a reason for you, though you used the reason he sent through discord which is not acceptable because you faked your english knowledge and put us to judge you based on a reason you didn't even write.

Hero_dark, you had been blacklisted for 2 months 1 day before you send the reason to mahmoud, you were supposed to show us a better behaviour so that we can feel the change after your blacklist be lifted, unfortunately, you did exactly the opposit and the time you took to report this incident doesn't at all make you look better in our eyes.

For all these reasons, Leli's squad staff have decided to take the following measures :

• mahmoud012345678999's application will be denied and he'll get a 3 weeks re-apply date.

• Hero_dark's blacklisted will increase from 2 months to a permanent blacklist.

7 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Reports”