Pagati Riot [Different Idea]

Underground discussions that do not fit elsewhere.

Moderator: Pagati Leaders

1 post Page 1 of 1

Diplomatic.

Diplo
Game Administrator

by Diplomatic. » December 13, 2020, 4:38 pm
Hello everyone,

So I thought of creating/hosting a Riot for Pagati members but this time a creative one and new idea maybe never happened before and I hope you like it.

Explanation & Plan (With pictures) for the Riot;

First Stage; We all will meet up at the Pagati meeting room then we'll head to Los Santos Airport to get in the Shamal in there and before we do, we'll all get wanted.
Spoiler: show

Second Stage; We'll head to this building while you all inside the Shamal (Or above it if it's inner part is bugged)

Third Stage; Once I give you a sign to jump saying ''GO!'', y'all will jump - open your parachute and head toward the balcony given to you according to the meeting we'll do before we start the Riot

Once everyone of us successfully lands on his/her specific balcony, we'll start announcing that Pagati Riot has begun and then we'll start hunting down all the Law Enforcement Officers who will get close from the area.

I hope I could explain it well enough and I hope y''all will like & enjoy this Riot!

Note: This Riot will be done whenever I notice a lot of Pagati members online in game. I'll kindly call you all to get in skin so we can do it.

Idea & Plan by [Lsrcr]Diplo

Signed by, Boss; Ivan Francesco
Pagati

RockingJohnson wrote :
1 post Page 1 of 1
Return to “The Bar”