Roleplay Showcase: Celebrating alone

Underground discussions that do not fit elsewhere.

Moderator: Pagati Leaders

1 post Page 1 of 1

Mr.sultan

SultaN

by Mr.sultan » April 4, 2024, 1:40 pm
I notice that I had been in Pagati for three years after killing a highroller (Ian Rodriguez).
Spoiler: show

*Carter D. Saito walks towards to the elavator as he presses the button of 3rd floor "office"
The elavator would go up to 3rd floor "office" ((Carter D. Saito))

*Carter D. Saito walks towards to the mini bar and leans at the table
Carter D. Saito decide to celebrate by drinking alone in the minibar of the Pagati Office.

Carter D. Saito walks towards as he reaches his hands above and grab the wine.
Carter D. Saito turns around as he puts the wine at the table and quickly grabs the glasses beside of the wine
Carter D. Saito pours the wine at the empty glasses
Carter D. Saito takes a sip
Carter D. Saito takes a deep breath as he takes a sip again
You'd see the glasses of wine is already empty ((Carter D. Saito))

Carter D. Saito decides to walk to the rooftop while thinking back to the good old days and he begins to sob.
Carter D. Saito reaches his hands towards his back pocket as he withdraw a tissue and wipe his face with his tears.
Carter D. Saito chuckles
Carter D. Saito reaches his hand towards his right pocket as he withdraw a empty box of malboro as he cuts it to squared and quickly reaches his hand towards to his left pocket as he withdraw a marijuana and rolls the marijuana and foil and he slowly lights the joint

Talking to himself ((Carter D. Saito))
Carter D. Saito says: I'm thankful to my former Don and Don Karuminska for trusting me with an opportunity to serve the Family. I won't leave this family until I've achieved my goals here, and I won't leave this family until I pass away. This is how loyal I am.
Carter D. Saito begins to sob.
Carter D. Saito reaches his both hands towards his mouth as he handheld and begin to shout "LONG LIVE PAGATI"

La Famiglia Assassini Pagati
Vito Corleone.

Former Top 1

Former Enforcer
1 post Page 1 of 1
Return to “The Bar”