Reasons & Solutions 4 Game Crash

Here you can find guides & tutorials about a multitude of different things, starting from BBCodes to gameplay related elements.
10 posts Page 1 of 1

Venum.

.Venum.

by Venum. » February 1, 2018, 4:44 am
Well, as an experienced modder, i have a hard time with my games, i always get crashes and errors, today imma share some bugs and crash reasons with u and how to fix them
Keep in mind, im talking about the game crash not SAMP crash, game crash says "gta_sa.exe has stopped working"
so reasons why ur game might crash

1)Too much mods
2)SAMPFUNCS
3)Graphics
4)A File in your Game Folder
5)Had your game set on a different Compability
6)A Virus.

So basically, i became clean of mods and stuff, cuz SAMP is beautiful, dont cheat and mess everything up and make it nasty, so when u have too much mods, ur game wont handle all of them, it will cause the game to crash
SAMPFUNCS is a hacking modding engine for SAMP to troll other player. Delete it if u have it, its against the rules to have it.
Sometimes u could put an asi file instead of a cleo in ur folder or a file u put by mistake that somehow interacts with ur game files, revise ur files else reinstall ur game
if u set ur game on a different compability in properties, well you'll get a bigger chance to crash, dont ask me y i aint a programmer yet.

& Finally, Graphics, Graphics are the most painful thing u could do to this weak engined game. especially textures and particles and HUDs and stuff like that, i got my gta3.img LOADED with High Quality Textures and had Z ENB Final. Guess wut, my game wouldnt even load, i had kept my mods on, too many, and made the graphics like the same old graphics, well the game runs perfectly and i have 0% crashes afterall, well if u still seem to find the game crashing not knowing y, follow the next step

1)Restart your PC
2)Delete ur game file (AKa the GTA Location File)
3)Reinstall the game
4)Check the game version
5) if its higher than 1.0 then use the downgrading patch for GTA
6)once done, install SAMP 0.3.7 R1 or R2
, but if ur gonna play clean with no mods, i would recommend R-2 and if u would add some mods using Cleo, i would recommend R1, but u still got a chance to play on R-2 tho with mods, but risky.
Hope this Thread Helped :)

=====UPDATE======
Remember when i said the game has limits and sometimes it crashes becuz the limits are exceeded? well u could download a limit adjuster software for your San Andreas, try FastMan92 Limit Adjuster 4.2 :D
Last edited by Venum. on February 1, 2018, 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Robin

Robin
Donator

by Robin » February 1, 2018, 8:05 am
Why is this in bug reports tho?

Still nice work!
Retired community player 2013-2020
★ Retired LSPD United Chief of Police ★
★ Retired S.A. Army General ★

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

All Former Positions and Titles
LSPD United Chief of Police & Founder
S.A. Army General, Commander-In-Chief
& High Command & Head Event Officer

Lsrcr Website & Server Developer
La Famiglia Assassini Pagati Underboss

LS-RCR Radio Manager & DJ
LS-RCR Newspaper Head Editor
SAPT Advisor & Driving Instructor
Blackouts Advisor
Saints Training Officer & Rookie
Absynth's Crew Assassin
Comrades Worker
And much more...

ackman

Ackman
Donator
Duel Master

by ackman » February 1, 2018, 8:10 am
Moved to correct section.

About me:

Hello, I am Ackman and I am from Pakistan. I'm a part time Epic Gamer. Coming to the Criminal Career I'd like to mention that I am the founder of Blackouts group. It was founded on 19th of April, in 2017. Other than that, I am the leader of DreamTeam group. Coming to the LEO Career, I am currently serving the Army faction as a Major [MAJ].

Current memberships:

• Blackouts
  • DreamTeam
  • Akatsuki
  • NCS
  • Saints
  • VLA
  • Durcrew
  • Beta Tester
  • [Lsrcr] tag.

Activity Status:

• In-game: 6/10
  • TeamSpeak: 1/10
  • Discord: 9/10 (ackman #7476)
  • Forums: 5/10

OldSchool:

ImageImage ImageImage[/center]

[spoiler]Image

jilla123

Jilla

by jilla123 » February 1, 2018, 12:42 pm
Cool stuff and thanks dude.

Venum.

.Venum.

by Venum. » February 1, 2018, 12:56 pm
Ty everyone :D , i saw many people on SAMP Forums getting hard times installing the game lol, well i've experienced a lot of bugs and glitches and crashes lol, SA-MP crashes are simple to solve, but the GTA Sa Crashes aren't they're just pain in da ass, i couldn't post on SA-MP forums so i thought posting it here and by luck people might reach it, and you guys as well might need it, btw the Graphics part is really important, idk y, Stream Memory fixers might do some but the game wont be like the Fresh Clean install, idk y the GTA Sa's engine is so weak it cant really load graphics and better textures.... really ffs i hate playing RP with these old ugly shit, i had my Models and Data folder 6.3GB, unbelievable shit, i have a low Graphics Card tho but i still managed to make it run 60-100 FPS with some Cramazing! graphics :D if u also needed help in the graphics thing, contact me, i would balance ur PC specs and tell u wut to do, we can screen share on Discord and make u imporve ur Graphics :D , so if anyone needs me, im Here folks

jilla123

Jilla

by jilla123 » February 1, 2018, 1:00 pm
ackman wrote :
Moved to correct section.

You should have moved it to the Tech section.

Venum.

.Venum.

by Venum. » February 1, 2018, 1:28 pm
Really Sections here fuck my brain up Tbh :roll: :shock:

[Lsrcr]Oggy

Oggy

by [Lsrcr]Oggy » February 1, 2018, 1:28 pm
Good job.

Rally3

[2F2F]jimmyfallon

by Rally3 » February 2, 2018, 2:53 pm
> Claims he was wrongfully banned for airbreaking/whatever