The Last Chapter

Don't mess with Vic's Gang, baby! We go out in a blaze!

Moderators: Vic's Leaders, Vic's Owners

1 post Page 1 of 1

Faraon78910

Faraon
S.A. Army General
Event Host Supporter

by Faraon78910 » December 29, 2023, 6:47 pm

Dear Vic's Gang Members,

As I pen down this message, I'm overwhelmed with gratitude for the incredible journey we've undertaken together over the past three years. From our humble beginnings marked by challenges and triumphs, we've navigated through countless ups and downs. Our gang started with a vision—a vision to stand out, to be more than just a group, but a family bound by a common purpose.

Your unwavering commitment, through thick and thin, has pushed our gang to extraordinary heights. We've not just participated; we've dominated, leading in categories like the top group kill/death ratio, total kills, and rack refills. This collective success stands as a testament to the dedication each of you has shown.

Reflecting back, I recall the early days when the dream was simple yet significant: to make Vic's Gang the number one in activity, kills, cop hunts, and every category that defines our prowess. It's heartening to say that, with the support of countless members, we've not only reached but surpassed that point.

With gratitude for the past and enthusiasm for what lies ahead, I find myself proud of what we've accomplished. As we step into the new year, I'm confronted with some challenging decisions aimed at refining our group. It's essential to recognize the enduring camaraderie of our long-time members and the friendships formed that go beyond the virtual world. Unfortunately, part of this evolution involves the removal of some members who haven't been able to actively contribute. However, we approach this with a positive outlook, knowing that the essence of our group remains strong. Henceforth, the exclusive way to join is by receiving an invitation from any staff member.

On a brighter note, let's welcome the new year together! I'm thrilled to announce a giveaway as a small token of appreciation for your unwavering support. The prize will be 40 jail cards split among 4 winners.

In acknowledging these changes, it's important to inform you that the group is entering a new phase. There won't be any more updates, and things are designed to evolve organically. All members have been set to rank 5 in-game, granting access to all features.

Wishing you all a Happy New Year, and let's anticipate the next chapter with enthusiasm and camaraderie.

Best regards,
Owners, Faraon & Vic

Game Administrator
Army General HTO & HEO
Vic's Gang Owner
1 post Page 1 of 1
Return to “Vic's Gang”