Nenz

by Nenz » August 22, 2020, 6:56 am

Application:

Nenz

Name: Nenz
Score: 100+
Timezone: GMT+ 8 Philippines
Proof of Stats:

Reason: Greetings, I am applying vic's gang group because i know my skills was fit into this group and i know this group is cool location and nice base which i most likely. i hope the members here is good and also they are skilled , experienced enough in this group. i pretty hope that members here are matured. i apply here because i want to be a part of this group vic's gang. i think you guys already know me, i do wrong but im here to changed it into good. and now i am matured than before. hopefully i'll have the chance to be a part of this group. Thank you for reading my application.

it's me [E]xo, if you doubt on me as to why i played again, feel free to sent private message in forums.

Given permission to apply by Leader.

Best Regards,
Nenz

OG
Last edited by Nenz on August 22, 2020, 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Proud to be Pinoy Ex- AkatSuki Member Rank :BEx -Stunt King Member- -Ex-Terrorists Member Rank : Suicide Bomber- -Ex S.W.A.T [Private First Class]- Ex-LSPD United Member [Officer]- Ex-Mountain Bike Riders Member- -Ex-Taxi Driver Member- Ex-The Crasftsmen Member- Ex-UItimate Fighting Championship Member- Ex-The Mondragol Family Drug Cartel's- -Ex Los Zetas Member The BigBoss- Ex-The LSRCR Cophunter :Co-Leader Member--Army Member [Private First Class]-Ex- TGOLS Member Rank: Security Chief- Ex-Leone Associate Family -Ex-Maltesini Associate Family-Ex- DOM Associate Family-Ex- Saints Member Ex-VLA MemberEx-M.B.R Associate Ex- Vic gangs Member : Rookie Ex-National Crime Syndicate : ProspectEx-The Devils Member

Ex-SWARMY
https://imgur.com/a/7keN1
https://imgur.com/a/4FpAu

Faraon78910

Faraon
S.A. Army General
Event Host Supporter

by Faraon78910 » August 22, 2020, 7:37 am

Thank you for applying for Vic's Gang

Applicant Name:

Before we accept / deny your application, we would like to know whether you're fit to be a part of the team or not. A training officer will approach you once he has checked your application and he will then test you. You may approach a training officer but make sure that you don't annoy them. You may get tested by one of the training officers listed below:

Testers*[Inc]IceFrog

* Faraon

* [Lsrcr]Vic (Head Tester)

Good Luck With Your Application.

Regards,
Vic's Gang

Game Administrator
Army General HTO & HEO
Vic's Gang Owner

Faraon78910

Faraon
S.A. Army General
Event Host Supporter

by Faraon78910 » August 22, 2020, 8:41 am

Applicant Name: Nenz

Test ResultsRules - 5/5

* Note: Answered 10 questions correct.

Driving - 4.2/5

* Note: His task was to follow me with Sultan. Fine health, has to work on speed a bit.

Shooting - 3.6/5

* Note: M4: 1st attempt - 2 tires, medium car damage
2nd attempt - 1 tire, heavy car damage
Sawnoff: 1st attempt - both died
2nd attempt - he won with full hp

Overall - 4.2/5

Knavery

Knavery

by Knavery » August 22, 2020, 11:41 am
Recommended, such a good guy and i know u can imrpove your skills cause u just cameback from the server, anyway Goodluck!, good addition to the Gang
Life is good, you just need to know how to deal with it.

Vic

Vic
Donator

by Vic » August 22, 2020, 4:39 pm
Accepted.

Remember to re-read the rules and good luck!
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Accepted Applications”