Moderators: Vic's Leaders, Vic's Owners

2 posts Page 1 of 1

Hero.Dark

Hero_Dark

Post by Hero.Dark » November 8, 2020, 5:53 pm

In-game name: Hero_Dark
Proof of stats: Image
Country and Timezone: EGYPT GMT +2
Reason: (Why do you want to be a part of Vic's Gang?) Well well well, i will explain to why you i want to be part of Vic' gang first thing this group is so amazing and always active in game have a good gang i was member but unfortunatly i got kicked, and i was waiting this gang open in forum and this first time i'm applying here and i hope be one of vic'g Gang

My name in game Hero_Dark and my name's in the real life is Ziad hero my years old about 14 or 15 i'm born in egypt with my family i live in cairo city, when i started play gta san andreas i wasn't know anything and i was always this group active and have a good members i wasn't have forum and i wasn't know anything i just was robbing shops and playing with my friends, then i got informations from cafe players but at this time i wasn't have the requests as you need , if i got requests i got banned at this time and i was sad but now i got unbanned

i want to be one of vic' gang because playing with them cophunting always and i will be active and i read the rules i promise you i will respect this group and i respect the members and rules and i hope be part of vic' gang in some day, i hope my apply goes well i have many times came here, this group have a good things Weapons/Items/Drugs/Cars/Nrg-500/Helicopter/Bike have good things to gang thank you for reading my application
Professional football player- Defender
Pagati member

Faraon78910

Faraon
S.A. Army General

Post by Faraon78910 » November 9, 2020, 6:26 am
Denied. Incorrect application.

You may re-apply for 7 days.

Game Administrator
Army General HTO & HEO
Vic's Gang Owner
2 posts Page 1 of 1