Moderators: Vic's Leaders, Vic's Owners

4 posts Page 1 of 1

Alfanta123

Alfanta

by Alfanta123 » November 13, 2020, 9:02 am

In-game name: Alfanta
Proof of stats: https://imgur.com/a/aKbuFEu
Country and Timezone: Philippines GMT +8
Reason: Hello Grettings. im here to make application in Vic's gang im waiting. this group is open. in forum how many months. but so its open so. im decided to apply this group i want to experience to we have groups. so my name is. jaybert and im 13 years old from philippines and someone bully me because i dont have groups. and etc im tried to spawn bounty hunter to get free in (lspd or Lsa) im decided to apply some groups. and i have skilled dueling. driving. and etc i want to cophunting members and with staffs. and i want to travel using sultan.infernus and etc so. members and staffs. i hope you get me one of your member in Vic's gang group. and i see members, staffs are matured and we have good skills Thanks for reading my application.

1*3*7*3 = 63

Amadeus

Amadeus
Donator

by Amadeus » November 14, 2020, 5:56 am

Thank you for applying for Vic's Gang! Before we can accept or deny you, you must pass our test. Test consists of two stages: knowledge of Vic's gang rules and tactical skills. You must score at least 4.5/5 in rules and 3.5/5 in tactical skills, otherwise your application will be automatically denied.

You can request any of the following testers to take your test:
  • [Lsrcr]Chrinzen
  • [Lsrcr]Bear
  • [Lsrcr]Ali
You can also get tested by following staff members:
  • [Lsrcr]Vic
  • Faraon
You may approach a tester but make sure you don't annoy or spam them. Doing so may result in denying your application. Keep in mind that every tester has different method for testing tactical skills.

Good luck with your application.

Amadeus

Amadeus
Donator

by Amadeus » November 14, 2020, 6:13 am

Test ResultsRules - X/5
* Note: Applicant answered 1 question correctly out of 3, he has 2 mistakes so therefore I had to deny it automatically.

Tactical Skills - X/5

* Note: N/A
Applicant has failed to pass the test

Amadeus

Amadeus
Donator

by Amadeus » November 14, 2020, 6:15 am
Denied, you may re-apply after 1 week (7 days)
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Denied Applications”