Moderators: Vic's Leaders, Vic's Owners

3 posts Page 1 of 1

Matrixinou

L_Moral_Ta7

by Matrixinou » November 17, 2020, 3:09 pm

In-game name: ValanTinou.
Proof of stats: https://imgur.com/g55HO8T
Country and Timezone: GMT+1 Tunisia
Reason: Hello guys , this is me again the best & regular player ( Valantinou ) . i am here today to make an vic's gang application , but first of all , this is not the first time i did applied for this amazing group , and every time sadly i get denied, but this time , i promise you to do the best and make a new friends and cophunting with my teammates btw faraon is my best friend as he know that.
and a lot of time i received a tempoary right by my kind friend faraon cause i like cophunts as he know too.
Let me say i'm fan of this group and their members are really pros and helpful every time : [Lsrcr]Vic ( the hight rank) , Onjoy , [Lsrcr]Ali and [Lsrcr]Bear and & Mr.$x$ finally the Professional player + hight rank ( faraon).
I wanna to drive : Sultan , infernuse , Mountain Bike & NRG-500. olso i like the color of all the vehicles , and i promise you to refill the weapons rack , items depot and drugs depot every time because its the requitments you must refill it before start to cophunt. and try to improve more of my skills when i am playing as criminal . and robbing the bank and have fun with my teammates with dueling and chilling sometimes. olso i forgot to say something : the base is really wonderful and nice olso the location is really beautyful because its near Blackmarket for the requitments : Tazereflector , Cuff kit , more shocks & etc.. and its near carshop jefferson to , to manage your own car when the cops following you to chase you , and its near the hospital too to take ambulance and get wanted then start cophunting. finally , i hope you give me a shot to join this amazing group and thanks for reading my application to the vic's gang.
Cheers : ValanTinou.
4+9+2+7 = 22

Image Image

Bloodisblack

BloodisBlack

by Bloodisblack » November 17, 2020, 9:30 pm

Bear

Bear
Event Host
Event Host Supporter

by Bear » November 17, 2020, 10:53 pm
User is banned