Moderator: Pagati Leaders

3 posts Page 1 of 1

omartiko1

OmarTiko

by omartiko1 » March 19, 2024, 11:57 am

In-Game Name: Omartiko
Score: 2777
Country & Timezone (GMT): EGYPT & GMT+2
Reason: Hello all members in faction pagati i came here today want to represent the faction really i have got a denied not ready in last time but i have back with my best to join as faction pagati Really i have to respect all members faction to give me a chance to join as faction anyway is not my first app but i have to try and thanks to reading my application with my cheers: OmarTiko
In-character name: Stevan Pablo
Your ID card: Stevan Pablo 11.8.2005 Liberty City, Market Jefferson.
Reason (roleplay): Hey Famiglia Pagati my name is Stevan Pablo . Today I'm sending this mail to Pagati Headquarters because , my job is Drugs dealer , I think Famgila pagati need a Hitman contracts and dealers. but and and I joined a new high school, here we go my first day in this school entered of the door bully gut he was wearing one of those really fancy suit coats. His shirt was wrinkled though, and a kinda rat lookin’ thing made of chest hair was poking out over his collar. He and weapons dealer I did bad with my department by selling those weapons cause, whenever I needed them they refused to help me out. And That is the reason only I resigned from that job. I'm having a criminal mind-set now, I see face of my wife whenever I put my fingers on that trigger of 9MM, And Pagati is going to be my Second Family. and those criminals who killed my wife they lost I'll kill those people with there own weapon. I'll work for That is the final. Reason.

Squanix

Squanix
Pagati Consigliere

by Squanix » March 20, 2024, 8:02 pm
My apologies, I checked our guide for applying and realized that you were right
SO be patient until the CAPO team checks your email.

WITH MY CHEERS :heart:

Enchantress Online

Enchantress
Donator

by Enchantress » March 29, 2024, 12:11 am

INVALID REASON

Omartiko's application was rejected by the staff team of Pagati on (29/03/2024).
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Denied Applications”