Wazuki

W4zuki
Donator

by Wazuki » December 10, 2023, 7:52 pm

In-Game Name: w4zuki
Score: 20K+
Country & Timezone (GMT): tunisia - gmt+1
Reason: greetings,
I'd like to join pg as I'm genuinely excited to have an enjoyable experience with each others and performing some missions,
I also do looking forward to extending the family by doing whatever is necessary.
thank you.
Your criminal score percentage: 33%
Hit score: 250+
Robbery score: 5900+

enchantress Online

Enchantress
Donator

by enchantress » December 10, 2023, 7:55 pm

DiscordImage

TestersKaruminska (The Don)
Squanix (Consigliere)
Tititmonyet (Underboss)
TheNinjaWizzard
Mahmoud
Gomez
Exterminator
Meow
Diplo

ResponseThank you for applying to Pagati. This line of work ain't easy. Before we hire you, you gotta prove you have what it takes to be a real mafioso. You'll be given a quiz on our rules, see if you know what we want you to know. If you make it through that, we'll give you a job to do. See how you handle it. If you succeed in that, we'll discuss if we should hire you on. Good luck.

The world isn't run by the laws written on paper. It's run by people. Some according to laws, others not. But regardless of laws, at the end of the day, Family is what you come home to. It's what you fight to protect. Pagati is Family.

General

General
Donator
Duel Master

by General » December 12, 2023, 3:06 pm

W4zuki was invited to our HQ as we recieved his application successfully. He/she performed as follows :

TEST RESULTS
Knowledge of rules - 4.5/5

[Applicant was able to score 9/10 on the rules]
CNR task - 4/5

[I assigned a task to an applicant , but unfortunately, there was a misunderstanding, mistakenly interpreted the task. W4zuki's approach led to an unfair outcome, resulting in my demise. As a result, we had to repeat the task to ensure a fair evaluation.

In the aftermath of the initial misunderstanding during the first task, the applicant, W4zuki, was given three chances. Despite being defeated by me twice, he seized the third opportunity with a devious strategy, exploiting my low HP to secure the final kill. Despite the challenges I showed him no mercy. he has good skills.]

Signed,
Exterminator., Caporegime

Squanix

Squanix
Pagati Consigliere

by Squanix » December 12, 2023, 4:03 pm

w4zuki was employed & welcomed to the family on 12/12/2023.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Accepted Applications”