Pagati Application - Bombshell [1/09/2024]

Moderator: Pagati Leaders

5 posts Page 1 of 1

Bombshell Online

Bombshell

by Bombshell » January 9, 2024, 6:10 pm

In-Game Name: Bombshell
Score: 26382
Country & Timezone (GMT): Palestine (GMT+2)
Reason: I'm still interested in La Famiglia Assassini Pagati as it provides Roleplay which I love.

I'm submitting my application today to join La Famiglia Assassini Pagati to have fun with members and friends by playing Roleplay and carrying out some missions with each other, especially after I was recommended to apply here by the leaders of Pagati.
Spoiler: show
In-character name: Robin Hood
Your ID card: Robin Hood, Male, 1.8.1984, Liberty City, Manhattan, Midtown, RHood.
Reason (roleplay): After the Hood family's most famous art gallery in the city (Liberty City) becomes the center of illegal dealings when the mafia begins using priceless works of art as collateral for their deals. I, Robin, an unsuspecting art curator, have stumbled upon this secret and am faced with a moral dilemma: expose the truth and endanger the art or become complicit. After I delved into a deep journey into the world of forgery of works of art, secret auctions, and mafia policies, I later discovered that the mafia had betrayed me and sacrificed me to the police because of their struggle over imaginary profits, which led them to greed and betrayal. I was sentenced to seven years in prison for forging art pieces, as there are a number of forgeries have been leaked into museums, private art collections, and even across national borders. When this news spread in the media, I received a letter from one of the leaders of La Famiglia Assassini Pagati in prison saying:
I know this might be a little weird, but we're interested in getting you out of prison.
And we will look into your qualifications for joining our faction and help you rise again.

Regards,
Pagati leaders.

Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

by Karu_Tepes » January 9, 2024, 10:41 pm

DiscordImage

TestersKaruminska (The Don)
Squanix (Consigliere)
Tititmonyet (Underboss)
TheNinjaWizzard
Mahmoud
Gomez
Exterminator
Meow
Diplo

ResponseThank you for applying to Pagati. This line of work ain't easy. Before we hire you, you gotta prove you have what it takes to be a real mafioso. You'll be given a quiz on our rules, see if you know what we want you to know. If you make it through that, we'll give you a job to do. See how you handle it. If you succeed in that, we'll discuss if we should hire you on. Good luck.

The world isn't run by the laws written on paper. It's run by people. Some according to laws, others not. But regardless of laws, at the end of the day, Family is what you come home to. It's what you fight to protect. Pagati is Family.

enchantress

Enchantress
Donator

by enchantress » January 10, 2024, 7:41 pm

BombShellwas invited to our HQ as we recieved his application successfully. He/she performed as follows :

TEST RESULTS
Knowledge of rules - 5/5

[Applicant was able to score 10/10 on the rules]
CNR task - 4.5/5

[His task was to take Naruto's hit, and he killed him with medium damage!]

Tester's opinion.positive, he is trying hard to join! GL!

Signed,
GoaX, Caporegime

Kakaroto.

Kakaroto.

by Kakaroto. » January 10, 2024, 8:53 pm

Official Member Submitting Positive vote

We extend our gratitude for submitting your application!
(Good attitude)
(active)
(Helpful, Good luck)

Side notes: (He'd be a really good addition here)

Good luck with your application,
(Hustler), (KaKaRoTo.)

KaKaRoTo.Anyways I have failed in S.W.A.T. But that not the final is the first I will try and try to join faction S.W.A.T. Really I have to try with my best to join as faction S.W.A.T. I know lets not hard to pass the test but KaKaRoto. Never will give up

My Groups★StuntKings★
★The Buzzards★
★Los Vagos★

Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

by Karu_Tepes » January 11, 2024, 7:19 am

Bombshell was employed & welcomed to the family on 1/11/2023.

User is being given a 30 day trial.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Accepted Applications”