Moderator: Pagati Leaders

2 posts Page 1 of 1

Panadol

SR.OmaRSallaKH

Post by Panadol » May 25, 2021, 12:53 pm

In-Game Name: Panadol
Score: 3808+
Country & Timezone (GMT): The Hashimate Kingdom Of Jordan/UTC +3
Reason: Hello Pagati, I wanna re-apply again because like I enjoyed playing in role-play its entertaining to play and I found that I got basic skills I will admit that I am not good in role-play I have only basics I am still newbie but I wanted to join to learn role-play with you guys and use it with you too guys, I hope you guys accept my application and I hope I will be good in test not like the last test I was not good enough I didn't like what I did in the test actually especially in rules test I was awful, thanks for reading my application.
In-character name: David James
Your ID card: David James, Male, 8/17/1999, Idlewood, Jefferson.
Reason (roleplay): Hello Family, let me introduce myself first, I am David James, I am 22 years old, first things first I know I am not that old but trust me I can kill people as much as you want, my hobbies is to kill people by cutting their legs and hands first then I go to the head, my popular way as David James to kill people is to finish them slowly but if the job needs me to finish it fast I can kill people before they even see me, I have many friends in Military and things that would help the Family, and I will be loyal to the Family and all will be my brothers and I will obey everything that Boss says and big ranks too, I wanted to join to the Family because I became interested here because you got biggest reputation in criminal activities and I would love to continue with you Family, I will be respectful to all and if my brother or my Boss needed my help I would help him even if I would die if I did, I will sacrifice to all if they needs, I hope you give me the chance to improve what I say.
Spoiler: show
/request panadol for all panadol services and species
The Buzzards Supporter
Ex-Tester/Staff

Stunt Kings Stunter
Leli's Squad Ex-Member
UFC Fighter
Vic's Gang Ex-RookieSpetsnaz Ex-Lieutenant

Diplomatic.

Diplo
Game Administrator

Post by Diplomatic. » June 1, 2021, 12:46 pm

David James' mail was lost on the way to our HQ.

RockingJohnson wrote :
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Denied Applications”