6 posts Page 1 of 1

MrMahmoud

Mahmoud
Event Host

Post by MrMahmoud » May 13, 2021, 1:31 pm

In-Game Name: MrMahmoud
Score: 25 990
Country & Timezone (GMT): Tunisia - GMT+1
Reason: Hello everyone, today i have decided to re-apply again in this faction because i've seen pagati members are active and roleplaying most of the time, and i liked this pagati faction because it's good faction that we can spend on it enjoyable time with the members by roleplaying, also i like supplying drugs to the groups and delivering drugs to the gang leaders and spend good time by roleplaying with the members, i hope my application goes well, Thanks for reading my application.
In-character name: Michal Strnad
Your ID card: Name: Michal Strnad
Birth date: 07/04/1973
Nationality: American
Reason (roleplay): Hello I'm Michal Strnad from Los santos, I was perhaps the single biggest private arms trader in the world, I was convicted in a Los Santos court and sentenced to twenty-five years in prison.
Previously I had supplied arms to gangs in the wars and also sold and delivered weapons to the big gangs leaders, the first years I gained a lot of money from this trade, I worked the way up through the ranks from small dealer to large amount distributor.
So I decided to work with this pagati group and I like the arms trade because it's the most job that it have many profits in trade, when I left the prison in amnesty for the good behavior I find my self alone, I'm searching for a family to work in this field, when I was working alone this trade was tough and I'm here sending my mail to pagati faction to climb the summit again and be helpful in my new family and feel the sadness and the happiness together. I hope I deserve a chance to be one of this big family.
Spoiler: show

[Lsrcr]Oggy

Oggy

Post by [Lsrcr]Oggy » May 14, 2021, 9:00 pm

Michal Strnad was invited to our HQ as we received his application successfully. He performed as follows :

Knowledge of rules - 10/10

Answered all the questions correctly
Roleplay task - 5.5/10

Applicant's task was to move a cop's body ([Lsrcr]Bear) in his car's trunk and bury it in the desert. The applicant's main issue was their English and it was affecting their roleplay greatly. It was understandable, but not good. I've caught them Power-Gaming twice and there was also an instance of Meta-Gaming. Other than that they managed to roleplay well but was hindered by their lack of English skills. Michal and Amal picked up the cop's body from Amal's house near Montgomery, where MrMahmoud took a lot of time but in his defense, mistakes were made from [Lsrcr]Bear's part too. They traveled to the desert where Michal would shoot the cop dead and attempt burying him. During the burial, Amal "got tired of his bullshit" and rammed Michal with their car which was parked on a nearby hillside as Michal would eventually get PK'd after losing blood. Amal would then flee the scene, making it look like an accident where Michal got killed by his car that rolled downhill, while he was burying the cop that he had killed, as he forgot to engage the brakes.

Extra information : He seems determined but there is a lot of room for improvement. He definitely needs to improve his English skills and get more familiarized with the usage of /do in order to join the family.

Signed,
Oggy, Caporegime

Squanix

Squanix
Pagati Consigliere

Post by Squanix » May 15, 2021, 4:41 pm
Hi,

Mrmahmoud's attitude very good towards me, I said everything before and now repeating even if he had problems in his knowledge, its can be improved, I promise that he'll will be a good additional to our family, It's a positive sure!

Best of luck to him!

Amin

AmouN

Post by Amin » May 15, 2021, 11:15 pm
I said everything last time and i think i have to say it again , he seems mature and ready to join us but 5.5/10 that he got is not that good but its something that could be worked on , i believe that you will improve if you got the chance to join , in my opinion , he is ready and needs to be accepted
Its a green light from me
Goodluck

Isco

Isco
Donator

Post by Isco » May 18, 2021, 11:25 pm
Dear MrMahmoud as i said before in your last application your attitude it's so great i have a good Faith on you and i think you will be a good additional to our family . Good luck with your application ! I'm going with Positive for sure !

Diplomatic.

Diplo
Game Administrator

Post by Diplomatic. » June 1, 2021, 12:48 pm

Michal Strnad's application was rejected by the staff team of Pagati on the 1st of June, 2021 (01/06/2021).

Spoiler: show
RockingJohnson wrote :
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Denied Applications”