Moderator: Pagati Leaders

2 posts Page 1 of 1

Mr.mermer

Mr.mermer

Post by Mr.mermer » July 3, 2021, 12:45 pm

[b]In-Game Name:Mr.mermer
[b]Score: 2600+
[b]Country & Timezone (GMT):philiphines GTM
[b]Reason:Hello , let me say i liked that pagati group because it has a good reputation and also the members are respectful and helpful . i miss cophunting and have fun with them . i'll let you know that i worked hard to improve my criminal skills to join the pagati , let me also remember you that the decorate base is really amazing & it's base and . i'm so excited to check the missions of the group . i'll prove that i love pagati with my activites and refilling weapons , items and drugs. give me a shot and i'll show you what i can do , at the end , i wanna thank everyone for helping me and thanks a lot for reading my applicatio
[b]In-character name: remark Your in-game character's name
[b]Your ID card:remark ,Male,Information about your character including the following: Full name, gender, birthday, jully 3 place you were born at, where you currently live, signature.
[b]Reason (roleplay):Its been a long time that im applying with group in pagati to this roleplaying faction as i said in my last application i want to roleplaying with the members of this faction that`s why i choose to apply here
:oops: Vic's Gang - Rokies
:oops: Los Vagos - Thug
:cry: The Buzzards Ex -Member
Spoiler: show
;) Regards' Mr.mermer

Diplomatic.

Diplo
Game Administrator

Post by Diplomatic. » July 3, 2021, 1:27 pm

UNKNOWN's mail was lost on the way to our HQ.

Spoiler: show
RockingJohnson wrote :
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Denied Applications”